ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
I bet you money he was ripped on that conference call. I've seen John drunk a couple of times. He can't handle his liquor...which can be trouble in a city swimming in bourbon.

And no shit Colonel Sanders could say the N word and no one care...dude was born in 1890. Back then you could hang blacks and no one cared.

Oh well. He's worth about a billion dollars. Resign as CEO = more time to drink and chase broads that are not his wife.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...used-n-word-conference-call-forbes/775356002/

I am tired ofpolitical ccorrectness. Was it smart? No. But who cares? I am buying a 10 dollar pizza andhaving it delivered. I dont care what he said on a private conference call. Who gives a shit?

Dude wasn't even being racist. He was just talking about the n word and didn't say "N-word".

Dude wasn't even being racist. He was just talking about the n word and didn't say "N-word".

To this point, I think the board and large shareholders have been trying to find reasons to push him out for several years now.

Like all big public traded companies...the founder will be shown the door at some point. Even happened to Steve Jobs.

“Papa” clearly overstayed his welcome.

To this point, I think the board and large shareholders have been trying to find reasons to push him out for several years now.

Like all big public traded companies...the founder will be shown the door at some point. Even happened to Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs?

Wtf? Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

Reactions: Marine03
I am tired ofpolitical ccorrectness. Was it smart? No. But who cares? I am buying a 10 dollar pizza andhaving it delivered. I dont care what he said on a private conference call. Who gives a shit?

You have to got to be kidding.

Schnatter lamented the days when Colonel Sander could say N'er and no one cared. Colonel Sanders was 40 years old when the last lynching in Indiana occurred (both Sanders and Schnatter are from Clark County IN). Those are not times to lament the passing of. Schnatter might as well have sang Dixie and called for a return to the good old days of slavery. Which is fine and well in the privacy of your home...just be real careful about who is visiting that day.

Which brings me to that conference call. It was with a PR firm hired to help him rehabilitate his image. So he thinks dropping the N bomb will help his image? And he's dropping N bombs in a professional setting? He is either a colossal idiot or incredibly arrogant, either of which makes him ill-suited to be CEO of a publicaly traded firm that thousands of people depend on for their paychecks, and ill-suited to be on the board of a public research university. So fvck this guy.

On the flip side....

I absolutely agree. And it's the best thing possible for the company. Hell, I hope everyone bought shares yesterday at $48, because that is a no-brainer. It will be back to $80 before you know it. They have a winning formula with efficiency, cost, and product. Go inside one of their stores and just watch for 20 minutes. It's like a Jap assembly line, and they push out a lot more pizza per location than Pizza Hut or Domino's (at least it always looks that way to me). The pizza is sorta OK for cheap. As long as they don't try to cut any cost vs quality they will bounce right back.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

No Jobs resigned. Displaying you idiocy once again.

Reactions: Marine03
I believe Raleigh is referring to Jobs’ first departure from Apple in 1985. Jobs claims he was forced out after launching the Macintosh by John Sculley

I believe Raleigh is referring to Jobs’ first departure from Apple in 1985.

Please give Raleigh some time before he responds. He is at lunch with the ghost of Steve Jobs as we speak. From there, he has an ITT alum meeting with the president of ITT.

Of course, it’s the middle of July, so his posting has slowed down. By saying that, he doesn’t mean that his posting during this time is any slower than other months. He means his posting gets slower each July compared to the previous Julys. He is somehow lowering his July post counts each year.

But he may lie about all of this, because believe it or not, he’s been caught doing that multiple times on here.

Last edited:
I believe Raleigh is referring to Jobs’ first departure from Apple in 1985. Jobs claims he was forced out after launching the Macintosh by John Sculley
Yes dumbass he resigned. If you google you will find his resignation letter. Are you a moron too??

Yeah because no one has been forced to resign ever. You know like John schnatter just did
You obviously just need to stop talking and read the resignation letter. And from a standpoint of resigning versus being fired there is a huge difference in how both can financially impact your parachute in an executives case or unemployment in a non executive

You obviously just need to stop talking and read the resignation letter. And from a standpoint of resigning versus being fired there is a huge difference in how both can financially impact your parachute in an executives case or unemployment in a non executive
No shit it makes a difference. Raleigh’s point was that the board ultimately forced the founder out.
I’ve read jobs resignation letter. It can be spun by either side to prove their point. Jobs says the decision was ultimately his but he also says the board had developed a hostile posture towards him and he new venture and also reorganized leaving him without work to do

Please give Raleigh some time before he responds. He is at lunch with the ghost of Steve Jobs as we speak. From there, he has an ITT alum meeting with the president of ITT.

Of course, it’s the middle of July, so his posting has slowed down. By saying that, he doesn’t mean that his posting during this time is any slower than other months. He means his posting gets slower each July compared to the previous Julys. He is somehow lowering his July post counts each year.

But he may lie about all of this, because believe it or not, he’s been caught doing that multiple times on here.

Stick to your herpes thread. You clearly have more pressing issues than counting my posts.

No shit it makes a difference. Raleigh’s point was that the board ultimately forced the founder out.
I’ve read jobs resignation letter. It can be spun by either side to prove their point. Jobs says the decision was ultimately his but he also says the board had developed a hostile posture towards him and he new venture and also reorganized leaving him without work to do

Yes....^^This^^

You can’t expect Dtardbucky, cuntry, or “little league all star daddy” to understand this.

Raleigh you are a fool and a liar. Caught up in another one.

Who is the liar here?

The moron who thought papa John was fired or the moron who didn’t understand both (Papa & Jobs) actually resigned?

I somewhat understand cuntry not understanding Jobs first exit at Apple. He was still eating Play-do and crying for mommy.

Marine? He’s still mad he looked like an idiot whining over little league politics. He will agree with anyone who spared his feelings.

Keep’m coming bucky.

Who is the liar here?

The moron who thought papa John was fired or the moron who didn’t understand both (Papa & Jobs) actually resigned?

I somewhat understand cuntry not understanding Jobs first exit at Apple. He was still eating Play-do and crying for mommy.

Marine? He’s still mad he looked like an idiot whining over little league politics. He will agree with anyone who spared his feelings.

Keep’m coming bucky.
Glad your summer travels are over and you are back to vomiting your lies and bullshit all over this board. Mr ITT is back folks.

So did Papa. Moron.

He did resign, but now he is claiming he was pushed to drop the N bomb. Like they made him do karaoke with NWA songs or something.

""The agency was promoting that vocabulary. ... They pushed me. And it upset me," he said on the radio Friday.

""It’s caused a lot of grief for my community, for my university. … My employees are distraught, they’re crushed, and it’s all because I was sloppy and I wasn’t as sensitive. It’s the same mistake I made on the NFL comments."

Sloppy drunk maybe. ;)

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ess-n-word-scandal-radio-interview/783614002/

Show me where I said he didn’t idiot

Show me where I said Jobs was fired. (Psssst. Never did).

My mistake was assuming you three morons would understand the context of the comment related to a former founder/owner CEO/Chairman being forced out of their own company. Didn’t matter how or even why it happens. The fact is it does. (Even to the Silicon Valley god...Jobs).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT