ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John

lol ok aren’t you a “banker”?

The dude isn't exactly working the drive-thru teller though...

A buddy of mine, his father is usually referred to by friends and family as a "banker," but he's a VP with Chase. Damn house looks like a ski resort.

The dude isn't exactly working the drive-thru teller though...

A buddy of mine, his father is usually referred to by friends and family as a "banker," but he's a VP with Chase. Damn house looks like a ski resort.

That’s great and all but I’m a GM running 3 Operating Railroads so I’m certain I know a thing or two about corporate politics along with union, State, Federal agency politics as well

That’s great and all but I’m a GM running 3 Operating Railroads so I’m certain I know a thing or two about corporate politics along with union, State, Federal agency politics as well

B&O, Reading and Pennsylvania?

2 guys I served in the military with both ended up working for the railroad (one in IN the other IL). One actually worked as an engineer, driving the trains. I know there's got to be more to it than what it appears, but damn that's got to be a boring job.

B&O, Reading and Pennsylvania?

2 guys I served in the military with both ended up working for the railroad (one in IN the other IL). One actually worked as an engineer, driving the trains. I know there's got to be more to it than what it appears, but damn that's got to be a boring job.

No New England Central, Connecticut Southern, Massena Terminal
14 years with CSX prior to that

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I believe Raleigh is referring to Jobs’ first departure from Apple in 1985. Jobs claims he was forced out after launching the Macintosh by John Sculley
They don’t know. They are stupid, let them go

RHF, you are trying to talk internal, high level, corporate politics with guys who have never even worn a suit. It's pointless to try.
Let’s discuss mops and brooms, then cuntry and jar head might be a challenge

Do you understand the reason we have fire watch? Meh, you’re probably ARMY or even worse Air Force so probably not.
So you can get your damn uniforms washed. Only time you can get a washer and dryer.

:)

You really don't think the Marines are the only ones that have "fire watch" do you?

Last edited:
I'm curious what level of income everyone here considers "does alright." There's an awful lot of job shaming going on.
When you think Kathy Griffin is hot and don't worry about a smoking hot woman with possible Herpes Simplex 1 or 2 giving you oral sex while bragging about your LSAT scores Then, you can post a few pictures of hundred dollar bills and checks that have not been cashed. That is financial freedom. Dave Ramsey cannot match that my friends.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
When you think Kathy Griffin is hot and don't worry about a smoking hot woman with possible Herpes Simplex 1 or 2 giving you oral sex while bragging about your LSAT scores Then, you can post a few pictures of hundred dollar bills and checks that have not been cashed. That is financial freedom. Dave Ramsey cannot match that my friends.

David Ramsey is a douchebag and a fraud.

I'm curious what level of income everyone here considers "does alright." There's an awful lot of job shaming going on.
An m5 starts at around 100k. I think just about anyone would consider that doing alright

Always has astonished me how marines tend to believe they're so much better than their brothers in arms from other branches of the military.

You may want to leave this conversation up to the actual Veterans in the room.

The author of that website is using the term generically, and this isn't any .gov so it's probably run by some dickhole like you. As one with a brain could read, none of the military installations mentioned on this page are referred to as a "base." Ft. Lewis, Ft. Drum, Ft. Rucker, etc. Those are ARMY posts/forts. Fairchild AFB, Edwards AFB, etc. Those are Air Force BASES.

The only time you're going to see a name other than Fort is when it is combined with some other branch, typically the Air Force or when it serves some specific purpose, such as the Anniston Depot mentioned on this website. It still isn't "base" though.

Hey, while you're at it, tell @Marine03 he went to "basic training."

Always has astonished me how marines tend to believe they're so much better than their brothers in arms from other branches of the military.

We are stupid, and since you righties like to believe everything Ronald Reagan said was gospel here is a quote:
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.“
Ronald Motha Fvcking Reagan
Who the fvck are you to argue with him?

You may want to leave this conversation up to the actual Veterans in the room.

The author of that website is using the term generically, and this isn't any .gov so it's probably run by some dickhole like you. As one with a brain could read, none of the military installations mentioned on this page are referred to as a "base." Ft. Lewis, Ft. Drum, Ft. Rucker, etc. Those are ARMY posts/forts. Fairchild AFB, Edwards AFB, etc. Those are Air Force BASES.

The only time you're going to see a name other than Fort is when it is combined with some other branch, typically the Air Force or when it serves some specific purpose, such as the Anniston Depot mentioned on this website. It still isn't "base" though.

Hey, while you're at it, tell @Marine03 he went to "basic training."

I went to boot camp, Paris Island AKA the toughest recruit depot America has.

I went to boot camp, Paris Island AKA the toughest recruit depot America has.
Ok. That is what is funny. I guess the pinnacle is boot camp. Marine we love getting you all riled up. One of the funniest videos in the internet is the west point cadet saying yes sir to the marine drill instructors and he will not say eye eye sir. It is during a drill and ceremony competition Hilarious.

Technically an army installation is a fort or referred to as a post. You go on post technically not base.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT