ADVERTISEMENT

Peneva

Worse than the missed dunk/technical was that our coaches left him in the game after picking up his second foul. Their big man was taken out of the game with about five minutes left when he got his second foul. We kept our big guy in the game after his second foul, even with just a few minutes left in the half, and he picked up his third.

I'll be curious to see what D'Antoni says about that after the game if he is asked.

The tech was a bad call, the third foul was the correct call. Yags is right DD roiled the dice and lost by not taking him out.

The tech eas absolutely the right call. You can only hang on the rim that long to avoid to avoid having people under your feet. Hanging on the rim because you are astonished that you missed a wide open dunk is not a valid reason.

The tech eas absolutely the right call. You can only hang on the rim that long to avoid to avoid having people under your feet. Hanging on the rim because you are astonished that you missed a wide open dunk is not a valid reason.

I based my answer on how EVERY official has interpreted the rule for the last 2-3 years. It was a bad call that did not have to be made. There was no showboating or taunting the opponent.

Reactions: ohio herd
Amen guys I'm fuming. Now Peneva will play soft. Gee guys their is such a small room for error. Every single possession mattters

Why hang on the rim and take a chance? Got his mind out off the next play on which he fouls.Want him to play a great game. He is playing good D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT