ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps never before in G5 history…..

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
…have 2 teams, in the same division of a G5 conference, achieved highly improbable victories over then-top ten ranked P5 schools, on the road in week #2, and then proceeded to completely fook themselves by week #9! I imagine App’s fan base is even more agitated than we are, it being Coach Clark’s 3rd season at the helm. Both teams are finished in terms of winning their division, and at least one of them may not even get to 6 wins. Marshall hosts App for our “75” game next weekend. Before this season kicked off, I imagine a lot of fans in both camps had this one circled in red, with the Sun Belt East on the line. Sadly, both teams may sport 5-4 records coming into the contest. Coastal gets only their 2nd win vs App in their series last night.
Maybe the best theme for the game is - App @ Herd: Misery loves Company!

Reactions: Elkview
…have 2 teams, in the same division of a G5 conference, achieved highly improbable victories over then-top ten ranked P5 schools, on the road in week #2, and then proceeded to completely fook themselves by week #9! I imagine App’s fan base is even more agitated than we are, it being Coach Clark’s 3rd season at the helm. Both teams are finished in terms of winning their division, and at least one of them may not even get to 6 wins. Marshall hosts App for our “75” game next weekend. Before this season kicked off, I imagine a lot of fans in both camps had this one circled in red, with the Sun Belt East on the line. Sadly, both teams may sport 5-4 records coming into the contest. Coastal gets only their 2nd win vs App in their series last night.
Maybe the best theme for the game is - App @ Herd: Misery loves Company!
If your name isn't Chuck Landon, I'm going to let him know you stole and mimicked his writing style.

As I recall Appy lost a RB or two early on. So at least they have a reason to have fallen off after aTm. We have no excuse.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
What happened to Ali, is he still with the team. I would expect him to get some Carrie’s instead of the kid from Poca.

Ali was gone before the season. Not the same thing. The run game didn't miss a beat. Appy on the other hand lost their rbs into the season which hurt their run game. Nothing on this team changed from ND to BGSU and the eventual slide.
Something happened. Maybe it was another parking lot brawl between huff and the oline coach

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I remember seeing a picture of him in a jersey at a promotional event with a couple other players after he supposedly re joined the team after his abrupt departure. This whole year has been a Paul Pelosi thriller.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT