ADVERTISEMENT

Phillies

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Since you all were wondering: Yes, I’ll be in Philadelphia tonight in the first row behind the Mets dugout.

Francisco Alvarez commented on my Instagram picture today. I ran into Mark Canha at City Hall yesterday. And about a mile away from my hotel, I saw the voice of the Mets, Howie Rose (who was inducted in the Mets Hall of Fame a few weeks ago) and talked with him for about 15 minutes.

At this point, I’m thinking about just going down to sit inside the dugout and see if anybody says anything to me about it.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Philadelphia Phillies Popcorn GIF by MLB

Since you all were wondering: Yes, I’ll be in Philadelphia tonight in the first row behind the Mets dugout.

Francisco Alvarez commented on my Instagram picture today. I ran into Mark Canha at City Hall yesterday. And about a mile away from my hotel, I saw the voice of the Mets, Howie Rose (who was inducted in the Mets Hall of Fame a few weeks ago) and talked with him for about 15 minutes.

At this point, I’m thinking about just going down to sit inside the dugout and see if anybody says anything to me about it.
No one gives a shit

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
No one gives a shit
Many do. That’s why others on here are talking about me being at the game in other threads. It’s why random girls are messaging me after seeing that I’m in their city. It’s why people who don’t like me on here have gone back to look at game highlights to try and disprove my claims.

I have yet another first class flight across the country tomorrow. You’ll be at the clinic rubbing an eight year old’s thigh.

Many do. That’s why others on here are talking about me being at the game in other threads. It’s why random girls are messaging me after seeing that I’m in their city. It’s why people who don’t like me on here have gone back to look at game highlights to try and disprove my claims.

I have yet another first class flight across the country tomorrow. You’ll be at the clinic rubbing an eight year old’s thigh.
bump

it appears 429 was correct. no one gives a shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT