ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino fired

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Wow! I dont see Ky or Calipari listed any where in the FBI probe of college coaches. Ky hired the very people who had helped in handing down their death penalty. Hired them as watch dogs over the ky program so nothing ever happened like that again. Actually that started when pitino was hired. Ky doesnt have to pay players. When you are number 1 in the country in total wins you will have those who hate you. On here they said ky would lose their national title they won with Calipari. Will take down their banners. WRONG. Now enough time has sealed that last title. Ky folk dont have much but they love their cats.It took 5 yrs for me to start liking them. Went from watching wv who never made any noise to watching the cats play for a national titles. I love kentucky yet if marshall played them I would be for the Herd. Wv is 23rd in the country and I wish the Herd could get a shot at Wv in football.

Wow! I dont see Ky or Calipari listed any where in the FBI probe of college coaches. Ky hired the very people who had helped in handing down their death penalty. Hired them as watch dogs over the ky program so nothing ever happened like that again. Actually that started when pitino was hired. Ky doesnt have to pay players. When you are number 1 in the country in total wins you will have those who hate you. On here they said ky would lose their national title they won with Calipari. Will take down their banners. WRONG. Now enough time has sealed that last title. Ky folk dont have much but they love their cats.It took 5 yrs for me to start liking them. Went from watching wv who never made any noise to watching the cats play for a national titles. I love kentucky yet if marshall played them I would be for the Herd. Wv is 23rd in the country and I wish the Herd could get a shot at Wv in football.

Calipari and KY are the worst in college athletics. Their day will come.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Calipari and KY are the worst in college athletics. Their day will come.
. Ky went from one of the worst to one of the best.Wake up its not the 70's or 80% and raoul they didnt get their last title stripped and they never will like you claimed. I believe 4 schools are being charged. Louisville was led into a sewer with a new yorker with zero morales.

Louisville was led into a sewer with a new yorker with zero morales.

Greasy wops are all the same.

If you don't think Nike has also been paying players, you are niave. Guess what shoes your Wildcats wear?

Every program that signs elite players will be caught up in this when it is done. You think executives are ready to go to Federal Pound You In the Ass Prison? Everyone is gonna sing.

Everyone yet you run your mouth against Ky. After years of hearing you they have zero charges. Its getting old. If nike pays players then nike and that player should get into trouble. I never said a word that nike paid or didnt pay players. You made that up. I never thought about it.

Kentucky is Basketball. Like them or hate them, they are King.

As for the Louisville AD, I had heard he wasn't going to be fired, or at least not quite yet, and was simply going to be placed on Administrative Leave until things are sorted out.

. If nike pays players then nike and that player should get into trouble.

ur7ip.jpg

If you don't think Nike has also been paying players, you are niave. Guess what shoes your Wildcats wear?

Every program that signs elite players will be caught up in this when it is done. You think executives are ready to go to Federal Pound You In the Ass Prison? Everyone is gonna sing.

Scum of the earth...cheating bastards need to go to jail for a long time. Bubba would help with their additional punishment. Cal and Slick Rick are/were two of the best of cheating and paying recruits. Both need to go thru Bubbas Butt-hurt program.

We don't allow greasy wops here. That's why our pizza sucks.
Be careful what you say, as Cocky may label you a racist. Only bringing I.U. up, due to Louisville's Assistant HC being the lead recruiter at I.U. a couple years back.

Like I said, most teams cheat.
I figure Mueller knows this to be true.

Be careful what you say, as Cocky may label you a racist. Only bringing I.U. up, due to Louisville's Assistant HC being the lead recruiter at I.U. a couple years back.

Like I said, most teams cheat.
I figure Mueller knows this to be true.

If IU players got paid, we should ask for a refund.

BTW, just reported that Nike was hit with subpoenas today....

Reactions: sistersville
Just in: 2018 UL commit, Anfernee Simons just decommitted from Louisville, upon hearing the news. Top SG recruit in the nation, and #12 overall recruit for the 2018 class.

Marshall has nothing to fear they have not had an elite player since. Help me out

So every elite team will get in trouble. Take all those teams out and the herd still cant win conference usa. Lol

At this point I don't think any program (fans) should be crowing or breathing easy. We have NO IDEA how far this may go. I have some, not a lot, inside sources that I check with occasionally and they are stunned by what has happened the last 24 hours.

This is going to change the NCAA. The lower level people are going to rat out the high paid coaches and AD's. Just wait.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
At this point I don't think any program (fans) should be crowing or breathing easy. We have NO IDEA how far this may go. I have some, not a lot, inside sources that I check with occasionally and they are stunned by what has happened the last 24 hours.
Thats for sure. Sports will be destoyed by the left. They are not for someone winning and someone losing. Look at the reaction of losing the election. They had planned 100's of celebrations but crooked hillary lost and the idiot won
Dam Im proud i didnt vote

Liberals are elitist whining wimps. They have scientific answers for everything. Real intellects of the world.

No mostly people college educated people who cant change a flat tire. So smart they figured out there is no God. They will burn in hell forever if they keep believing that stupidity. Thats why eg gets a pass. He is not an atheist democrat.

Pitino is corrupt as Hillary. Might even be a spy working for Calipari. He makes black players keep their dorm room clean which is a form of slave labor according to liberals.

This isn't a left/right issue...this isnt a black/white
Issue...this is about greed and money. Both sides...guilty.

Reactions: sistersville
Herdfan he is one of the best in the leauge
After i posted I remembered his year here. He plays the position like a center is supposed too.Played for snow flake donnie jones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT