ADVERTISEMENT

Portal Tracker

Reactions: mlblack16.
So with Harrison we paid $75,000 to have a two year practice arm. Nice.
Where did you see how much of an NIL deal he had ? Is there a place to go look at what kind of NIL deal kids have signed , not only at Marshall but all schools ?

This link only show six of the MU portal players, where did the other six go, including Fancher and Coombs (roommates, by the way).

Reactions: whf2
Last night during the Giants-Packers game, Troy Aikman said there are 106 Quarterbacks in the transfer portal right now... There are only 133 FBS teams... We should be able to convince one to come here once the big fish start picking their destinations and the dominos fall in place.

Theoretically, next year we should have Pennington, Parachek, the HS kid we have committed, and a portal addition (if I was guessing)... We could also use a couple OL from the portal, a WR, a DT and a DE.

Ali is making a mistake declaring for the NFL. It seemed in big games he wasn’t available. Needs to step up and show leadership and put some big numbers up on national tv. I hope he gets a shot at the NFL but like they say NFL stands for not for long.

Ali is making a mistake declaring for the NFL. It seemed in big games he wasn’t available. Needs to step up and show leadership and put some big numbers up on national tv. I hope he gets a shot at the NFL but like they say NFL stands for not for long.

Your post reads like a horoscope...writes some sentences but says nothing.

Still blows my mind that we have had just one multi year starting QB in the last two decades that was any good. That being Cato.
and what an under achiever he ended up being. sigh.

someone just put the 90s tapes on loop in the vcr and let's forget about it....

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Hate to see Russell and Jones transfer. Russell at 6’6” 230+ is hard to find at DE. Neither got a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT