ADVERTISEMENT

Post Summer Recruiting Wrap up(Defense)

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
Now on to the defense. We have some solid Futures sitting out with Cumberlander and Hodges. Both will be future All-Conference players if they can stick with the program. We have some in my opinion Tough and under the radar defensive kids committed with Porter, Ratliff, and Duncan.

DE - we already have Cumberlander committed. He needs a running mate or 2 to go with him. We also need some size and explosion at this position. I can see us signing 2 players here with 1 more than likely being a Future. Tavis Lee does fit our scheme

DT - This is where we need to most help. Since Doc has been here, Tomell One is the only DT he has signed that was eligible straight out of HS. We have Ratliff committed but we need more. Just like DE, I can see us going after 2 more DTs. We have no depth at the position with 3 Juniors on the roster. And if Bee has the year I think he could have, I wouldn't be shocked if he left early for the NFL.

LB - Hodges is the future. Porter and Duncan are both LB projects. I can see us going after 1 or 2 more LB recruits. Just depends if they are Futures.

DB - Marshall is calling all Safeties. We really to find some Safeties in this class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News