ADVERTISEMENT

President Liar Strikes Again

He does it all the time and they are complete fabrications like something a child would do

Liberals on Twitter defending Biden: “He didn’t say he actually went...just that he was invited.”

Yeah… Some random 24-year-old kid was invited to be a liaison in a middle east conflict. Never mind the fact that this was over five years before he actually became a senator.

Sorry guys… But he was on the verge of failing out of law school when this happened.

Let’s see you all defend that one.

Biden is a racist, xenophobe, sexist, misogynist, homophobe and a colossal liar.

More people have died from covid during his watch then all other presidents combined. This is solely and directly a result of his mismanagement of the virus. He has blood on his hands and he is a murderer.

Defenders^^^ and worshippers of the biggest human liar known to mankind ragging on someone who got mixed up between the Six Day War and the Yom Kippur war.
If the fact checkers don’t consider Biden’s lies lies then they don’t count because he misspoke. Trump rarely if ever got that same treatment. Biden’s truck driver lie would count as 6 for trump. But ole Joe gets a pass

Defenders^^^ and worshippers of the biggest human liar known to mankind ragging on someone who got mixed up between the Six Day War and the Yom Kippur war.
This topic is actually a step up from Biden outrage threads concerning "looking at his watch" or presidential farts.

This topic is actually a step up from Biden outrage threads concerning "looking at his watch" or presidential farts.
Are you retarded? I don't mean that as an insult. I would really like to know. I mean, some of your posts make me think you might be retarded That or just really "slow."

Reactions: Jartard
It helps the unemployment rate look better when you fire people for not taking a shot. Those people don’t count in the unemployment rate because they can’t file for unemployment and then different people take their jobs. So it’s a nice double whammy on the rate.

Are you retarded? I don't mean that as an insult.
Sure you did. There's no other reason to use that term - which I recall one of our mods requesting we not use.

There actually were threads about Biden looking at his watch....and farting in Europe (I still can't help but get a chuckle about that one). Maybe you didn't see them. Anyway, I've noted you don't find it humorous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT