ADVERTISEMENT

Prices Reaching Record Highs

your elected officials want you to pretend to be complete imbeciles, and to blame it all on #PutinPriceHike

you're to ignore the highest inflation rates in more than four decades, all of which occurred prior to the Russian invasion

as long as we all follow the greed creed, and toe the line of being idiots, then we'll all be okay. personally, I've already folded to the new way of life. I stay home, and only go out when the cheese line begins to form.

getting the check is something I'm looking forward to. just wish I wouldn't have blown all that time going to college for six years to acquire that four year degree. could have went to vo-tech instead, and been making furniture at minimum wage out Wayne somewhere, but I blew it. my friends didn't though. Vo-Tech, and now living high on the hog, but here I am, surrounded by people I can't stand, doing things I hate doing.

Biden needs to do something about that failure since the buck stops with him
68axom.jpg

It's not a presidential failure. It's a SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE.
Can you comment on the failed experiment failing miserably is going? It's 2022, month 14 of the Experimental Presidency. Russia is at war with Ukraine, and possibly NATO in the coming weeks. Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moments in US military history. The laughing hyena is laughing.

Polacks are making fun of Americans. Can you comment?

Can you comment on the failed experiment failing miserably is going? It's 2022, month 14 of the Experimental Presidency. Russia is at war with Ukraine, and possibly NATO in the coming weeks. Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moments in US military history. The laughing hyena is laughing.

Polacks are making fun of Americans. Can you comment?
Yep. You're an idiot trumptard.

And Biden as the defect leader of the country does nothing to help fix the supply side failure. Instead we still have backlogs at ports, refusal to increase domestic oil exploration/drilling on federal land, their only answer is buy a $50,000+ dollar electric vehicle

And Biden as the defect leader of the country does nothing to help fix the supply side failure. Instead we still have backlogs at ports, refusal to increase domestic oil exploration/drilling on federal land, their only answer is buy a $50,000+ dollar electric vehicle

No comment, per usual.

I take it you find the current administration indefensible, due to not being able to come up with a single comment in support of Team Mush. Tall task, but figured you could at least come up with an outlandish comment, even if you yourself knows it to be false, i.e., a LIE.

No comment, per usual.

I take it you find the current administration indefensible, due to not being able to come up with a single comment in support of Team Mush. Tall task, but figured you could at least come up with an outlandish comment, even if you yourself knows it to be false, i.e., a LIE.

There's a legitimate reason why he's called Sleepy Joe.

There's also a legitimate reason why people like greed support stupid people like Mush. They're idiots!

There's a legitimate reason why he's called Sleepy Joe.

There's also a legitimate reason why people like greed support stupid people like Mush. They're idiots!
There's a legitimate reason why I call you an idiot trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT