ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenonics: Soaring gas prices hit $7.29 a gallon in California town: ‘Above the federal hourly minimum wage’

Those lovely, Democrat policies hard at work for you.

Shithole.

You morons are ruining the board. Check out the Shell station outside of Disney World. Tell me how much fuel is there. Republican policies hard at work for you.

You morons are ruining the board. Check out the Shell station outside of Disney World. Tell me how much fuel is there. Republican policies hard at work for you.

Speedway, this is Disney Springs, right in the middle of things.​

(338)
1475 Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL

1 (407) 938-0161
OPEN 24 HOURS

Station Prices​

Reported Gas Price

Regular
Midgrade
Premium
$3.49
Member Icon gabo_gonzalezz
12 hours ago
$3.84
Member Icon gabo_gonzalezz
12 hours ago
$4.19
Member Icon gabo_gonzalez

Speedway outside of the gate of Magic Kingdom.

Speedway in Lake Buena Vista (1000 W Car Care Dr)​

Speedway

Speedway​

(439)
1000 W Car Care Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL

OPEN 24 HOURS

Station Prices​

Reported Gas Price

Regular
Midgrade
Premium
Diesel
$3.47
Member Icon fdcanton
4 hours ago
$3.82
Member Icon fdcanton
4 hours ago
$4.17
Member Icon fdcanton
4 hours ago
$3.75
Member Icon needmysi

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Menlo Park
Average Household Income$276,133
Median Household Income$179,913

I know they start with the same letter, but why do you keep showing Speedway when I clearly mentioned it was the Shell?

Here, scroll through the pictures:

Who was dumb enough to buy gas there and show their receipt when gas was way cheaper at other nearby stations?
Who was dumb enough to buy gas there and show their receipt when gas was way cheaper at other nearby stations?
reminds me of the time there was a station in Columbus near one of the malls. they were charging something like 40 cents more than all the other stations. I would just drive past it and fill up at the station next to it.

National Average: $3.67

Average fuel price in Floida: $3.53

Average fuel price in California: $5.42 (Price of gas near Menlo Park, in California: $7.29)

Democrat policies hard at work for you

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Probably the same moron who is dumb enough to post an article showing a single gas station that is 33% higher than the others in the same city and using it as an argument. It’s as stupid as the person who tried using the cost of food at a single McDonald’s on a toll highway for their argument.

It’s the same level of stupidity as the guy who I quoted below me who is trying to argue that “yeah, fuel prices are higher outside of theme parks” without realizing that gas stations in extremely high traffic areas frequently have much higher prices.

Probably the same moron who is dumb enough to post an article showing a single gas station that is 33% higher than the others in the same city and using it as an argument.

California is more than 30% higher than the national average, so there's that.

Because most of us have common sense to go across the street or just down the street and buy gas for half the money.
So you’re arguing that buying gas at one station that is substantially higher than the average of the other local gas stations is stupid?

Thanks. The same is said for using that single station as an argument, like your fellow morons tried doing in this thread.

Circle K in Lake Buena Vista (12360 S Apopka Vineland Rd)
Circle K
Circle K
(279)
12360 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista, FL
1 (407) 235-0700
Station Prices

Show Cash Prices
Reported Gas Price
Regular
Midgrade
Premium
Diesel
$3.47
Member Icon needmysims
2 hours ago

$3.95
Member Icon DataFeed
22 hours ago

$4.29
Member Icon DataFeed
22 hours ago

$3.72

7-Eleven in Orlando (12298 S Apopka Vineland Rd)
7-Eleven
7-Eleven
(91)
12298 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL
1 (407) 239-7662
OPEN 24 HOURS
Station Prices
Reported Gas Price
Regular
Midgrade
Premium
$3.44
Member Icon needmysims
2 hours ago

$3.94
Member Icon MrJet
4 hours ago

$4.24
Member Icon MrJet

There are two more stations at Vineland near Shell. That Shell is known for that but, that is not reflective of current gas prices at Disney World in Florida.

Reactions: 30CAT
That goes for a lot of things. Your point?

Well, you're talking about Florida and its average gas price is below the national average. The citizens of Shithole, U.S.A, already way over-taxed by Democrats, pay far more than they should have to for fuel.

There are two more stations at Vineland near Shell. That Shell is known for that but, that is not reflective of current gas prices at Disney World in Florida.
You don’t realize that you’re proving my point.

Well, you're talking about Florida and its average gas price is below the national average. The citizens of Shithole, U.S.A, already way over-taxed by Democrats, pay far more than they should have to for fuel.
We are overtaxed because we are a net loser when it comes to supporting shithole states like the one you live in. We pay more than we receive from the federal government, because shithole states like yours take our money more than you give back.

We are overtaxed because we are a net loser when it comes to supporting shithole states

Right now, the country is a net loser and then some. We aren't a shithole country though. We just have shithole states, like Califorinia and New York setting the precedence. We should not be spending more than we take in. Yes, I realize that is a government thing and not a party thing.

What is a party thing, is what Democrats are doing to our once great cities, what they are doing with woke/progessive policies, what they are allowing into our great country and their weaponization of out justice department. Sadly, bleaters like you don't see it or are so wealthy, they don't care.

. We should not be spending more than we take in. Yes, I realize that is a government thing and not a party thing.
If it’s not a “party thing,” then how come so many takers are red states and so many givers are blue states?

If it’s not a “party thing,” then how come so many takers are red states and so many givers are blue states?
There are more than 2 million, illegal foriegn nationals (more than West Virginia's entire population) just in California, who are "taking," thanks to Democrat policies. How many of those "takers" are in our country, including terrorists, spies and gang members? A LOT more than that.

Democrat policies alone, have more "takers' than some states have in population. That's a party thing.

There are more than 2 million, illegal foriegn nationals (more than West Virginia's entire population) just in California, who are "taking," thanks to Democrat policies. How many of those "takers" are in our country, including terrorists, spies and gang members? A LOT more than that.

Democrat policies alone, have more "takers' than some states have in population. That's a party thing.
Nope. We went through this already. The overwhelming majority of illegals are doing jobs that your kind refuses to do (which is basically any job). I have no problem helping to pay for those illegals who are here to find a better life and contribute to society. In comparison, your state is a taker. You have a much higher rate of takers not willing to do anything to help society.

We are overtaxed because we are a net loser when it comes to supporting shithole states like the one you live in. We pay more than we receive from the federal government, because shithole states like yours take our money more than you give back.
Ending welfare and other forms of public assistance would drastically reduce this problem. You cool with doing that? I am.

Ending welfare and other forms of public assistance would drastically reduce this problem. You cool with doing that? I am.
For people not willing/wanting to work, possibly . . . assuming there is an alternative.

For people willing to work and help society but needing some assistance with housing/food? Not against that.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I know they start with the same letter, but why do you keep showing Speedway when I clearly mentioned it was the Shell?

Here, scroll through the pictures:

Do you know anything about this gas station, because I do. I go to Orlando 2-3 times/year and I go to Vineland 2-3 times per trip. Basically, the owner doesn’t want to sell gas (wants to focus on other products…predominantly food) but is forced to in order to be a convenience store, so he jacks up the gas price to deter people from buying it. This is an outlier that is solely driven by the owner of this gas station and is, in no way, a reflection of the state of Florida or Republican policy.

You’re either ignorant or being purposely dishonest. Which is it?

Reactions: i am herdman
For people not willing/wanting to work, possibly . . . assuming there is an alternative.

Possibly? Seriously?

People not willing or wanting to work, sure. Let's put them on welfare, but make them work for those checks. We should not be paying for lazy. Democrats want to pay for lazy, because all of the lazies they pay for are votes. Possibly? Good Lord. :rolleyes:

You don’t realize that you’re proving my point.

You have no point.

You have no point.
The point is quite simple. I wish Sistersville were here to explain it to you fools.

The original poster tried using the price of fuel at a single gas station, one that has prices substantially higher than the average in that area, to make his argument. In turn, I did the same thing: I used a gas station whose fuel price was substantially higher than the average in that area to show the absurdity of the original post.

You fools couldn't understand that.

Do you know anything about this gas station, because I do. I go to Orlando 2-3 times/year and I go to Vineland 2-3 times per trip. Basically, the owner doesn’t want to sell gas (wants to focus on other products…predominantly food) but is forced to in order to be a convenience store, so he jacks up the gas price to deter people from buying it. This is an outlier that is solely driven by the owner of this gas station and is, in no way, a reflection of the state of Florida or Republican policy.

You’re either ignorant or being purposely dishonest. Which is it?
How much property do you own in Florida? I own a condo less than an hour from Orlando.
How many years have you lived in Florida? I lived there three years, and my father has lived there about nine months out of each year for 30 years.
No, I am not familiar with the why behind that station having high prices. I am familiar with common sense. And it makes no sense for the original poster to try using a single outlier as the basis for an argument, just like it would make no sense for me to use outliers, which was the point you fools couldn't understand.

Possibly? Seriously?

People not willing or wanting to work, sure. Let's put them on welfare, but make them work for those checks. We should not be paying for lazy. Democrats want to pay for lazy, because all of the lazies they pay for are votes. Possibly? Good Lord. :rolleyes:

Yes, possibly. No matter what, there is always going to be a certain percentage of people who refuse to do anything or don't have the intelligence to make it through life at the bare minimum. What happens to them if we don't help them with the bare minimum of life essentials? They turn to crime, homelessness, etc., and create even more issues in society. Nearly 1 out of every 5 West Virginians receives subsidized food. More than a quarter of state residents receive some form of major welfare.

A significant number of those people don't work or won't work more than the bare minimum needed to qualify for welfare, because they don't want to get a second job and work more than six hours per day or more than five days per week.

So if we cut all of those West Virginians off, what do you think happens to them? You think they will suddenly get a work ethic? Suddenly have the intelligence and know-how to get and maintain jobs?

That's great theoretically, but in practicality, it fails. It means even more crime, homelessn and shittiness for what is already a shithole state.

So Californians like me continue having to spend my money to support your shithole. Yet you have the audacity to criticize how I support to spend the rest of my money that I sent to the government?

You should be thanking my fellow Californians and me profusely.

Same with airports. Any one not a fool knows to not wait til then to fuel up the rental before you return it.

Sooo... Are you calling one of your fellow liberals a fool? If so, I'd have to agree with you then. 👍🙂

We should not be spending more than we take in
Have a talk with conservative states.
What is a party thing, is what Republicans are doing to our once great country, what they are doing with gerry mandering, voter suppression, support of a criminal president, criminal republican Congress members. Sadly, bleaters like myself have no problem with the above. We just want to suck the teats of blue states and whine.

The original poster tried using the price of fuel at a single gas station, one that has prices substantially higher than the average in that area, to make his argument. In turn, I did the same thing: I used a gas station whose fuel price was substantially higher than the average in that area to show the absurdity of the original post.

Yet the average cost of fuel in California is well above the national average, while in Florida, it is below the average.

Sooo... Are you calling one of your fellow liberals a fool? If so, I'd have to agree with you then. 👍🙂
No, he is saying exactly what I did: using those outliers for an argument, like the original poster did and the other morons failed to understand, is foolish.

Those of you saying that my example is absurd due to it being an outlier is exactly what I had hoped for, as it exposed you morons for supporting the original post but not calling out the outlier being used.

Exactly.

None of the rest of your word salad matters.

You're one of the fools referenced above who failed to pick up no it. Tell us again how it's not fair to reference that one gas station that is an outlier while ignoring the original post in this thread did the same thing.

All of which are an epidemic, in California.
Yet all of the wealthy want to live here. Why is that?

Yet all of the wealthy want to live here. Why is that?

All? Check again. California leads the nation in population loss and businesses are closing shop.

And your focus is the wealthy? The truth comes out.

I'd say far more than the wealthy, including myself, would love to live in the beautiful state of California.

Tough to live in a shithole, run by Democrats though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT