ADVERTISEMENT

Probably the last person you want to annoy on a flight

The guy deserved it. Tyson took a selfie with him and then the guy wouldn't leave him alone and then kept pusing the buttons. He is lucky Tyson didn't really hurt him. Good for Mike.

Dipshit deserved it.

tyson.jpg

Back in the 80s, I ran into Sugar Ray Leonard at the Charleston Marriott bar. He had a couple of big dudes with him to keep the riff raff away.

Back in the 80s, I ran into Sugar Ray Leonard at the Charleston Marriott bar. He had a couple of big dudes with him to keep the riff raff away.
Iron Mike doesn't need any help, unless it's Mitch Green...😂

Have to ask... Just how close did you get then???😂😉

Well, Chevy was working that night and had to park his car for him, do pretty close.
Funny.

Actually, I was there for a meeting, and group of us were at the bar for the customary meeting after the meeting. We were staying at the Marriott which was very new at the time.

I saw Sugar Ray sitting a couple of tables away, but didn't immediately recognize him. It was the first time I'd seen him with his hair closely cropped; I'd only seen him with a fairly large afro.

Anyway, I finally recognized him....and started laughing... couldn't believe Sugar Ray Leonard was at the bar in Charleston, WV. He saw that I'd recognized him and started laughing too and gave me a wave. No one had recognized him with his new look. I walked over to say "hi" and was intercepted by a couple of sizable body guards but was waved through.

Eventually, the whole bar recognized him....and he was flooded with visitors. He was gracious and very good with visiting and signing autographs, etc. He told me he was there to promote some grand opening.

Last edited:
Funny.

Actually, I was there for a meeting, and group of us were at the bar for the customary meeting after the meeting. We were staying at the Marriott which was very new at the time.

I saw Sugar Ray sitting a couple of tables away, but didn't immediately recognize him. It was the first time I'd seen him with his hair closely cropped; I'd only seen him with a fairly large afro.

Anyway, I finally recognized him....and started laughing... couldn't believe Sugar Ray Leonard was at the bar in Charleston, WV. He saw that I'd recognized him and started laughing too and gave me a wave. No one had recognized him with his new look. I walked over to say "hi" and was intercepted by a couple of sizable body guards but was waved through.

Eventually, the whole bar began recognized him....and he was flooded with visitors. He was gracious and very good with visiting and signing autographs, etc. He told me he was there to promote some grand opening.

businessman-donald-trump-and-boxer-sugar-ray-leonard-at-tyson-vs-picture-id823891290

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT