ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio

22 years in prison

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

And we should care about that, why?

That has nothing to do with Democrat policies and how they are destroying our country. What's to like about Democrat policies and what policies of Trump's were you against?

Twenty two years. And Hunter Biden still roams free. Justice?
apples and oranges^^^

seditious conspiracy,
obstructing an official proceeding,
conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging their duties,
obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder,
and destruction of government property

And we should care about that, why?
I hope to get to ask you that same question when your orange jesus is convicted.

That has nothing to do with Democrat policies and how they are destroying our country. What's to like about Democrat policies and what policies of Trump's were you against?
There are zero democrat policies that compare in damage to that of a sitting president (at the time) illegally inciting an insurrection against the Constitution and attempting to illegally attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election, and illegally refuse to return highly classified documents (because he says they're HIS). You idiot.

I hope to get to ask you that same question when your orange jesus is convicted.

There are zero democrat policies that compare in damage to that of a sitting president (at the time) illegally inciting an insurrection against the Constitution and attempting to illegally attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election, and illegally refuse to return highly classified documents (because he says they're HIS). You idiot.

So you thought he was a good president until he lost the election?

Our country is much bigger than one man. It's much bigger than Republican or Democrat. I simply asked you what policies of Trump's did you disagree with and what's to like about Democrat policies?

Can you name one policy of Trump's that you disagreed with?

There are zero democrat policies that compare in damage to that of a sitting president (at the time) illegally inciting an insurrection against the Constitution

There was no insurrection. I thought we already discussed this? Trump hasn't been charged with inciting an insurrection. Show me where he was charged with inciting an insurrection. Show me where anyone was found guilty of an insurrection.

Let me see if I can help. If you can understand it takes time to fix what 45 screwed up…stomp your foot once for no and twice for yes

Our country is much bigger than one man. It's much bigger than Republican or Democrat. I simply asked you what policies of Trump's did you disagree with and what's to like about Democrat policies?

Can you name one policy of Trump's that you disagreed with?

There was no insurrection. I thought we already discussed this? Trump hasn't been charged with inciting an insurrection. Show me where he was charged with inciting an insurrection. Show me where anyone was found guilty of an insurrection.
Greed, and people like him, are loyal to their party(Democrat). That is what they are loyal to.

Good for nothing. Absolutely.

A secure border, energy independence, low inflation, low fuel prices, Russia, China and North Korea I'm check, record employment for minorities, record employment for women...

What did you not like about those things?

What policies of Trump's were you against?

Just blabbering the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

Like I said. You're an idiot.

You say I'm an idiot for saying no one has been charged with an insurrection or inciting one, yet you can't show me anywhere where anyone was charged with an insurrection or inciting an insurrection.

I'm not going to call you an idiot but you are VERY ignorant, regarding this topic.

Greed offers nothing to this board but bitterness and despair. He's a hate-filled, boot-licking sheep that actually believes the government wants to make our lives better.

Greed offers nothing to this board but bitterness and despair. He's a hate-filled, boot-licking sheep that actually believes the government wants to make our lives better.

He's very angry. Can't even get him to say why.

The government wants power, control and to strip us of our freedom.

The Constitution is in their way and that's why they're so angry, IMO.

Sadly, they're working on it.

Cat you are silly. Don’t you know that your freedom is racist and keeps other folks down?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Cat you are silly. Don’t you know that your freedom is racist and keeps other folks down?

Damn. I almost forgot. Thanks for keeping me in check.

Edit: What isn't racist? Last I heard, swimming is racist.

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

Damn. I almost forgot. Thanks for keeping me in check.

Edit: What isn't racist? Last I heard, swimming is racist.

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.
Check your privelages. Your freedom of speech causes left handed gay illegal immigrants to earn less.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I would say ignorance is bliss, but you're an angry fella.

Would you like to debate policy?
How many times do you have to be told that I rarely talk policy with idiots, liars, and oath breakers. Evidently your memory is failing you or you're an idiot, or both.

You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT