ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio

You're an idiot.

You can't debate and you obviosly know nothing about policy. Why are you so angry? What policies of Trump's were you against? Just name a couple. What policies of Pedo-Joe's are you supportive of? Why are Blue cities failing under Democrat policies, if their policies are good? Why are Blue city citizens relocating to Red cities is such massive amounts? Why are businesses in Blue cities, relocating to Red cities or just going out of business? Why are sanctuary cites crying about illegal immigrants and demanding federal assistance? Why should people from Red states who are against foreign nationals coming to our country illegally, be forced to help Blue states' illegal immigration sanctuary failure?

So, so much we could debate. Why are you so afraid to defend the very policies you vote for? I think it's because you vote blindly. What say you?

You can't debate and you obviosly know nothing about policy. Why are you so angry? What policies of Trump's were you against? Just name a couple. What policies of Pedo-Joe's are you supportive of? Why are Blue cities failing under Democrat policies, if their policies are good? Why are Blue city citizens relocating to Red cities is such massive amounts? Why are businesses in Blue cities, relocating to Red cities or just going out of business? Why are sanctuary cites crying about illegal immigrants and demanding federal assistance? Why should people from Red states who are against foreign nationals coming to our country illegally, be forced to help Blue states' illegal immigration sanctuary failure?

So, so much we could debate. Why are you so afraid to defend the very policies you vote for? I think it's because you vote blindly. What say you?
You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

I figured that would scare you. Bleaters normally refuse to debate what they vote for. Debate it or use your one-line slogans, you're exposed as a bleater who votes blindly. Let me know if you ever want to debate. Ask me anything about my political views or why I vote the way I do and I'll gladly stand for it. For the reasons I mentioned, I understand why you cowar away from debating what you vote for. You can't explain them.

I figured that would scare you. Bleaters normally refuse to debate what they vote for. Debate it or use your one-line slogans, you're exposed as a bleater who votes blindly. Let me know if you ever want to debate. Ask me anything about my political views or why I vote the way I do and I'll gladly stand for it. For the reasons I mentioned, I understand why you cowar away from debating what you vote for. You can't explain them.
greed's just smart enough to know that if he keeps his trap shut and simply calls posters names he'll look less stupid than if he attempted to post anything of substance.

Last edited:
You're a lying idiot.

greed's just smart enough to know that if he keeps his trap shut and simply calls posters names he'll look less stupid than if he attempted to post anything of substance.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

Damn, dude. What's wrong with you?
Two major things that has made him so angry and bitter.

1. People on here called him extragreed instead of extragreen.

2. Trump defeated Hillary

It's really as simple as that, now anyone who does not share his opinion are, in his mind, a liar, Oathbreaker, idiot, and going to Hell.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Two major things that has made him so angry and bitter.

1. People on here called him extragreed instead of extragreen.

2. Trump defeated Hillary

It's really as simple as that, now anyone who does not share his opinion are, in his mind, a liar, Oathbreaker, idiot, and going to Hell.
^^^Iscariot Oathbreaker is a lying idiot.

Damn, dude. What's wrong with you?
Missing-Bull-Sign.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT