ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue ticket sale update- 8/24

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
The green line has moved since the weekend. Keep buying your Purdue tickets online at HerdZone and encouraging friends and family to do the same. Let's hit 30K by Friday.

27K to date. By the time students get their tix and with the huge walk up, we'll have around 34K or so. Hoping for good weather. After last year, we deserve it!

That would be a good ad/graphic to put in the HD in next Sundays paper. Promote the hell out of it. Nicely done!

If we don't have at least 34k for this I will be disappointed. No excuses. Most people are off work the next day.

If we don't have at least 34k for this I will be disappointed. No excuses. Most people are off work the next day.
I think 34K would be in our top 10 crowds in stadium history. Not sure anyone could complain about that.

Reactions: Herdon2
I just pray the weather cooperates this year unlike last year. I think it rained almost every home game.

I just pray the weather cooperates this year unlike last year. I think it rained almost every home game.

Agree, last years weather was the worst - season long; that I have ever experienced as an MU fan. And that goes back to the mid 70'S.

Let's hope for no flooding like last year, getting to some of the lots was tough.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. Last week I spit on the road of the underpass on 20th street and they had to close it for like 5 hours due to flooding. Sorry btw to anyone inconvenienced.

Purchase $200 worth (12 tickets) that can be used for any game...however, must sit in the designated End Zone location (which I do not mind). $200 divided by 12==$16.67/seat. Beats the heck out of paying $46 (sideline) to watch The HERD send Purdue to the BOILERmaker. Scary thing is I am researching my earlier purchase from our Ticket Office....THEY Found my 6 HERD @ Charlotte tickets purchase (Credit Cards on File)....but not my $200 ticket purchase from about three months. RESEARCHING my previous Credit Card transactions...for SURE.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Haha that's a good one!

Wondering, any places in town that serves Buffalo Burgers or Bison Steak? I'm gonna eat me some Herd after the game.

Haha. Lame, I know. Sorry.

Anyway, glad to see ticket sales on the uptic. I'm excited to see Herdnation in full force.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT