ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Tied

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Michigan 7. Purdue 7. 2nd quarter. And we beat Purdue a few years ago. I picked an upset in that game.

Brohm still keeping his ability to encourage dirty playing is still alive and strong.
2 ejections for targeting calls and lots of just trashy play in general.
To hell with brohm and Purdue.

You are an ignorant fool.

Does Ky have the only plastic field in the sec. That looked like 1987 on tv last night. I thought with a farm and all those horses surely they can grow a decent lawn. Any Cow College with a plastic field should be ashamed.

Brohm still keeping his ability to encourage dirty playing is still alive and strong.
2 ejections for targeting calls and lots of just trashy play in general.
To hell with brohm and Purdue.

First targeting call was not dirty, but the letter of the rule applied. Second call was a very bad call. And FWIW, I hate both schools.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You must be talking about Stoops at UK.

Sad, but true. Hetd fans have endured some ridiculous game management with the back-to-back Snyder and Holliday regimes, but I'm not sure either of them can beat Stoops for worst in-game coach. Absolutely pathetic.

Perfect example of how playing not to lose can bite you in the a$$.

Reactions: wbcraig
Sad, but true. Hetd fans have endured some ridiculous game management with the back-to-back Snyder and Holliday regimes, but I'm not sure either of them can beat Stoops for worst in-game coach. Absolutely pathetic.

Perfect example of how playing not to lose can bite you in the a$$.
2 touchdowns by uncovered Florida receivers. Call a TO Stoops.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT