ADVERTISEMENT

Putin visits Ukraine

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Went to the city of Mariupol.

But hey the deep state in DC amd western Eueope who doesn't pay for jack has a dream of Ukraine being in NATO for some reason.

Debacle.

We poked a fight with Russia at the expense od the Ukrainian people. What do you think Russia waa going to do when we thought putting NATO in Ukriane ? Sad thing is we don't even really strategically care about Ukraine.

Went to the city of Mariupol.

But hey the deep state in DC amd western Eueope who doesn't pay for jack has a dream of Ukraine being in NATO for some reason.

Debacle.

We poked a fight with Russia at the expense od the Ukrainian people. What do you think Russia waa going to do when we thought putting NATO in Ukriane ? Sad thing is we don't even really strategically care about Ukraine.

Agreed. Military = waste of money.

VA doctors have to do a certain number of surgeries to be authorized. So now, some military members are getting free boob jobs and other aesthetic work for free.

My tax dollars going to this shit all because some kids didn’t want to study when they were 15 years old.

My last manager was the second in command on a ship. Joined at 18 to get out of an abusive home. Retired in his mid 40’s & holds two engineering degrees. Legitimately one of the smartest guys I know who owns his own engineering outfit.

Reactions: ohio herd
Rifle is the guy who almost joined the navy seals and would have punched his drill sergeant.

I can imagine these veterans who work at "his" company sharing military pics of themselves in full combat gear, in places like Iraq, only to have Rifle think he can one up them by sharing the pics of himself in lululemon yoga pants, pressing his bicycle.

I can imagine these veterans who work at "his" company sharing military pics of themselves in full combat gear, in places like Iraq, only to have Rifle think he can one up them by sharing the pics of himself in lululemon yoga pants, pressing his bicycle.

Rifle going downt the hallway singing cadence:

Momma, Momma Can't You See?
What this Romper Has Done To Me.

herdman did nazi that coming.
schindler's list liam GIF

Oh nein you didn't!

Putin, you dummy. He's long used body doubles. This should not be surprising, Russia has a long history of this. Stalin had FOUR body doubles. Yeltsin had one.
hahaha, that reply cracked me up. hahahaha. made me spit drink.

I was thinking they got a corpse for BIden and wheeled it out. He looks pale all the time.

Body double
You would be correct. See below.
Waiting on the Navy Seals to write a book and then argue over which one of them really shot him.
Well this one was found by the Soviets as they took Berlin. The Soviets happened to have a film crew, and put out a documentary about taking Berlin.

Now if you read the records from the post-war trials, it was claimed there was no evidence Hitler had a body double. This was bullshit, because they wanted to shut down rumors Hitler had escaped.

Well this one was found by the Soviets as they took Berlin. The Soviets happened to have a film crew, and put out a documentary about taking Berlin.

Now if you read the records from the post-war trials, it was claimed there was no evidence Hitler had a body double. This was bullshit, because they wanted to shut down rumors Hitler had escaped.
Can you imagine being the poor bastard who looked like Hitler and they made you a body double? The entire world wants to kill you, including the guy you are the body double for.

Unlike this POS who enjoyed the sun and surf in South America for several decades.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Unlike this POS who enjoyed the sun and surf in South America for several decades.

Until 1979! When he died swimming in the ocean at a very nice Brazilian resort town.

It's kinda crazy, when we were kids (I was born in 1971) Nazi Germany and WWII seemed like ancient history...but the fvcking Angel of Death was still alive, chillin' at the beach.

Now I've been alive long enough that Gulf War 1 is just as "ancient" as Pearl Harbor was when I was born. This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night.

s Here's another crazy way of looking at it: I first read Mein Kampf when I was 13. Mengele had only been dead 5 years.
I had a professor that said he was half German and half Chilean. He was a dick too. I wanted to call him Half Nazi. I wondered if he was. A lot of Nazi's escaped down there. The dude had to have some SS blood in him.

Last edited:
Those five nations in the southern half of South America (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia) were real hotbeds of Nazi migration after WW Two.

Those five nations in the southern half of South America (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia) were real hotbeds of Nazi migration after WW Two.
I just looked up the guys las name. Of course it could be a real common name. But there was a guy that had the same last name that was a major fundraiser/donor to Hitler and the Nazi Party.

Here's another crazy way of looking at it: I first read Mein Kampf when I was 13. Mengele had only been dead 5 years.
Judging by Ash's shocked face, I should probably add this: I understand it seems weird for a 13 year old to read that, but I was very interested in WWII at a young age, and the big question I had even then was "how and why did people want to be evil". I'm not sure I found the answer I was looking for, and I came away with even more questions, but it did solidify with me that Hitler was a madman, not a genius.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT