ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Michael Clark

Aug 19, 2001
Is he still on the team? He's black flagged on Fantrax and not on the official site roster, but is shown still on the Herd Nation roster. Anyone?

Is he still on the team? He's black flagged on Fantrax and not on the official site roster, but is shown still on the Herd Nation roster. Anyone?
He went through the Packers mini camp last week and was signed to a free agent contract.

He went through the Packers mini camp last week and was signed to a free agent contract.
So you are saying he actually worked hard in his try out? He has a ton of physical ability, but he just didn't seem to use or try to use it much for us. Good for him, I hope he continues to work hard and at least makes the practice squad.

So you are saying he actually worked hard in his try out? He has a ton of physical ability, but he just didn't seem to use or try to use it much for us. Good for him, I hope he continues to work hard and at least makes the practice squad.

I think like most of this team last year as the season drug on he cared less and less. He has the potential, I am just not sure about his drive and his willingness to play physical. Someone his size and with his low post background on the hardwood should not have been out jumped or out positioned for higher thrown balls like he was last season.

Several times I saw him see the play call, shake his head, then hang his head.

Michael Clark might have met the hype had he played from 2012-2015. Last year he looked mentally weak. Just like the rest of this team.

"Mentally weak"? Hopefully this seasons edition of Herd football will be "mentally stronger" but wins/losses well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT