ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

cocky jeremy

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Columbus, OH
I haven't really kept up with it this year, but... is this all we're getting? Looking at the list on Rivals, it's relatively small, lots of junior college guys, and not many 3 star guys or any 4's at all. I know, stars don't mean everything, but did Doc just quit recruiting high school and higher ranked guys? Doesn't look so great for the future, on the surface, anyway.

Not to mention not a single coaching change. When you are losing recruiting anyone becomes increasingly more difficult.

Google "The Herd Cupboard is Not Bare". It will take you to Scout site, Herd Haven, where there is a very positive article about what next year holds for the Herd.

Maybe he's listening to those on this board who don't want him to recruit guys who he may have to kick off later on

Google "The Herd Cupboard is Not Bare". It will take you to Scout site, Herd Haven, where there is a very positive article about what next year holds for the Herd.

Definitely makes it seem a little better. Just worried about the lack of top level high school recruits right now for the future, but the junior college guys make me feel a little better about 2017, at least. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: ohio herd
Definitely makes it seem a little better. Just worried about the lack of top level high school recruits right now for the future, but the junior college guys make me feel a little better about 2017, at least. Thanks for the reply.

We have several props and blue shirts that count this year which is why this class is smaller than usual.

Reactions: cocky jeremy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT