ADVERTISEMENT

REFS THIS GAME

houston_herd_fan

Silver Buffalo
Mar 5, 2007
I am surprised both coaches have not been hit with multiple technicals as bad as these refs have been. Not seen anything this bad since I was watching my on in little league,.

We had a poor shooting night, and didn't play well in general.

On that note, welcome back to the folks who only post when we lose.

Refs called it CLOSE to control the game...History of Bad Blood between Miners & HERD. Lots of whistles controled the player's emotions.

HerdZilla22

Refs hurt this game? Get serious. Marshall no D period.

May need to re-read or just plain read the first quote... he wasn't saying the refs influenced the outcome.. he was just stating that the refs were overall horrendous...

IMO either way Marshall gets crushed tonight, but the refs were pretty bad tonight on some pretty obvious stuff... obviously with Marshall eyes someone is always going to be biased.

Refs didn't affect final outcome; worst shooting night from 3 land and total lack of ANY interior D were more prominent In the loss. Refs as a whole SUCKED for both teams. Really showed their INEPITUDE when they let Miners coach Floyd walk out on the court to argue a call, crossing midcourt and nearly going to the top of the opposite circle WITHOUT TEEING HIM UP!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT