ADVERTISEMENT

MU PRESS RELEASE Remaining Marshall Football Start Times revealed; CUSA announces expansive ESPN agreement

Yes, and as many others posted, your numerous, changed attempts at stating Boise doesn't deserve their reputation were pathetically wrong.

The complaint is that inferior conferences - or conferences Herd fans claim to be inferior - get better television coverage than C-USA. Midweek ESPN and ESPN2 games are far better than Facebook streams and ESPN+ games on Saturdays.

The MWC is far superior to C-USA considering all facets of a conference.
People complain about travel in CUSA. Can you imagine travel in the MWC?

Yes, and as many others posted, your numerous, changed attempts at stating Boise doesn't deserve their reputation were pathetically wrong.

The complaint is that inferior conferences - or conferences Herd fans claim to be inferior - get better television coverage than C-USA. Midweek ESPN and ESPN2 games are far better than Facebook streams and ESPN+ games on Saturdays.

The MWC is far superior to C-USA considering all facets of a conference.
Yes, according to all the football mags...but we DID handle their Colorado State Rams in last year's bowl game.

Reactions: johns1124
I thought ESPN+ went out long ago. So this is not the same as ESPN3 or how you could get ESPN Game Plan package?

ESPN Plus was a name of a syndication package Disney owned on the side, outgrowth of, among other things, the stuff our late friend dshoe sold to them.

This is ESPN+ which is a new "over the top" pay service. In other words, it is on the internet behind a pay wall. It works out to $5/month and has some watchable content. Mostly foreign sports (CFL, rugby, cricket, soccer, darts) and some supplemental things (early morning PGA before Golf Channel comes on, boxing, UFC starting next year) and a lot of college sports.

A lot of college sports. A lot.

This is good. People want it to be 1995 again. When there were a lot less channels and dshoe was offering fully and professionally produced MU games to the then new regional sports channels looking for content. We got exposure out the ying-yang, but little money. That was 25 years ago. Move on.

MU will have 3 games on regular national "cable" channels, three on ESPN+ (total cost $10 whole dollars), and the rest on internet sites for F R E E . That is fine, just fine.

Some of you guys would be stopping the lifeboats to buy a ticket on the Titanic.

More and more people are going away from the cable tv model. Cord cutting is the future and as services like Sling have shown a la carte is a very popular option.

Some of you guys would be stopping the lifeboats to buy a ticket on the Titanic.

More and more people are going away from the cable tv model. Cord cutting is the future and as services like Sling have shown a la carte is a very popular option.

To each his own. I have better things to do than park my ass in front of a tv and watch sports. I can actually get outdoors and play some golf, kayak, fish, hike. Plus we have a kid playing college soccer in the fall.
I think most of us older guys put more value in other things as we get older.
Life’s too short.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT