ADVERTISEMENT

Remember, Trump called Ukraine got impeached but, Mush Biden got a $5 Million bribe.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Remember that? Impeach Trump but Biden was taking big bribes.

Double standard. Hypocrites and protect the machine.

Reactions: ohio herd
what is the % chance anyone hears those audio tapes they say they have?

Either it's BS (the whistle blower is lying), or they don't ever get released, or there's a "national security" interest in keeping them from being released.

Those tapes seem to be the crux of it all, no?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
what is the % chance anyone hears those audio tapes they say they have?

Either it's BS (the whistle blower is lying), or they don't ever get released, or there's a "national security" interest in keeping them from being released.

Those tapes seem to be the crux of it all, no?
Those tales will never see the light of day. Chuck grass let knows that tried to get a ride out of people and change the subject to take heat off of trump.

You're a liar, an oath breaking trumptard, anti-democracy and God hater, and conspiracy believing halfwit.
Hey man I am like batting .984 or close to it in predictions.

You worship the democrat party and the govt. That is not the constitution nor democracy. I like the representative republic, take a history lesson.

Hey man I am like batting .084 or close to it in predictions.

You worship the democrat party and the govt. That is not the constitution nor democracy. I like the representative republic, take a history lesson.
You worship your orange jesus above party and country. You're a disgusting oath breaking, constitution hating moron. Let the record show that.

You worship your orange jesus above party and country. You're a disgusting oath breaking, constitution hating moron. Let the record show that.
You worship the govt, even in corruption. You worship your party even in corruption. Damn, they like to mess with kids. Sick freaks.

Anyway, you are not loyal to the constitution at all. That means nothing to a democrat anymore. It is about protection of the party. Mush Biden is corrupt as they come, but he gets a pass because he is a democrat. Their power and you being a pawn to that are above all else.

You worship the govt, even in corruption. You worship your party even in corruption. Damn, they like to mess with kids. Sick freaks.

Anyway, you are not loyal to the constitution at all. That means nothing to a democrat anymore. It is about protection of the party. Mush Biden is corrupt as they come, but he gets a pass because he is a democrat. Their power and you being a pawn to that are above all else.
You worship your orange jesus above party and country. You're a disgusting oath breaking, constitution hating moron. Let the record show that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT