ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Christians

Ask him how he feels about providing benefits to his employee at his Cabinet Making business

before he went out of business.

that's one of this boards perks, you get to read economic theory from a failed business owner from out Wayne.

Herd fever can a muslim who doesnt believe that Jesus is the son of God and believes that until death will he obtain salvation? I know their is no way he can but you might think he can if he calls jesus jehovah and celebrates the passover

He denies Christ, end of the scenario there.

Reactions: sistersville
I think Fever is likely an Adventist, though I may be wrong, but based on things he's typed out, it leads me to believe that's his religion of choice. They observe the Sabbath from Friday evening through Saturday evening.
you sure it's not Saturday morning through Friday evening? that'd explain why they do a fvcking thing all week then get fvcked up on Friday night.

I think Fever is likely an Adventist, though I may be wrong, but based on things he's typed out, it leads me to believe that's his religion of choice. They observe the Sabbath from Friday evening through Saturday evening.

That is about 90% true, I grew up and raised Adventist but now I attend a church that came out of the Adventist Church.

Christians arguing over what day of the week to worship. LOL!

Next topic: baptism by immersion or sprinkling?

There is nothing to argue about, the Laws on days of Worship is pretty much spelled out. But when you attend Churches that came out of the Catholic Church you dont know whats right and wrong.

To let people know that God had one plan and one plan only for the forgiveness of sin.

But let's hear your anti Sunday preaching, unleavened bread version.....

You mean the version in Matthew where Jesus established the New covenant and the rules?

It is literally something that blows my mind. People who believe in Jesus arguing with other people who believe in Jesus saying the way they believe in Jesus is correct and that they will go to heaven but the people who believe in Jesus the other way will go to hell. It is literally crazy.

If you are Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Episcopalians, 7th Day Adventist, Church of Christ, Church of God or the snake handler church. If you believe Jesus is the Son of God then it’s the same thing!! Just because you may do it slightly different doesn’t mean squat. If you believe there is a God the creator sitting in judgement of you, and you believe that he has a son named Jesus, and he is your savior then you have all the basics of Christianity. Whether you take communion with Wine, grape juice or Perrier it all means the same thing if you believe it does.

I leave you with this conversation from the great religious scholars Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction.

Jules: What is a miracle, Vincent?
Vincent: An act of God.
Jules: And what's an act of God?
Vincent: When, um ... God makes the impossible possible ... but this morning I don't think qualifies.
Jules: Hey, Vincent, don't you see? That sh*t don't matter. You're judging this shit the wrong way. I mean, it could be that God stopped the bullets, or He changed Coke to Pepsi, He found my ****ing car keys. You don't judge sh*t like this based on merit. Now, whether or not what we experienced was an "according to Hoyle" miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved.

Actually, I am just restating what it exactly says. Maybe you should read the next verse

Actually, I am just restating what it exactly says. Maybe you should read the next verse

Since you wouldn't admit or didn't know, Alpha and Omega is referring to Jesus. Here's what he says about who has the water of life and where it comes from.

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev 22:17 - The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Guess you have an issue with reading comprehension.

And I am just going to go out on a limb and say you think The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are 3 separate entities also?

Rev 22:17 - The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Guess you have an issue with reading comprehension.

Where in that verse does it say the spirit and the bride can give the water of life? I'll help you, it doesn't.

Are you blind?

Do you struggle with Reading Comprehension?

Judging from your history on this board, I am going to go out on a limb and say you have limited Processing Capacity in that Cabinet Making brain of yours

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT