ADVERTISEMENT

republicans have the votes to increase debt by 2 trillion dollars

Tax cuts, by definition, aren't revenue neutral. If Congress wants to gut spending in the process, I'm all for that too.

poor, sick, and elderly? that pretty much sums you up, no wonder you don't want those entitlements stopped.

It requires soulless morons to advocate for tax cuts for the wealthy while cutting assistance for the sick, poor, and elderly. Had you not responded I would have still known you are a soulless moron.

It requires soulless morons to advocate for tax cuts for the wealthy while cutting assistance for the sick, poor, and elderly. Had you not responded I would have still known you are a soulless moron.

The new version of an old narrative. "Soulless". At least your spelling is correct.

And just think, that's only 1/5 of how much it raised under Obama.

1/5 IN 1/16 OF THE TIME - NOT GOOD. AND HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A REPUBLICAN DEPRESSION TO DEAL WITH,
BUT DONT BE DISSAPPOINTED NO DOUBT HE WILL PUT US INTO ONE.

You left out the sick, poor, Homey's 17 children, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, dead soldiers from civil war, and elderly.

YEAH, AND TOOTHLESS TOBACCO DROOLING IGNORANT REDNECKS.
ONLY THEY COULD MOCK AND JEER AT THE SICK AND POOR. YOU FIT RIGHT IN .

You left out the sick, poor, Homey's 17 children, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, dead soldiers from civil war, and elderly.

So you have nothing constructive to say about the planned increase in military spending while cutting taxes?

Also, spending on the "sick" and "elderly" is not discretionary. Unless you want to kill Social Security and Medicare, in which case I'm pretty sure the GOP will lose every election for about 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT