ADVERTISEMENT

Rich Rod

You have the nerve to compare RR to Doc??? Perhaps you may want to elaborate on the “character issues “ overlooked in the past.…. and pray you’re not referring to Randy Moss. That would be beneath you.
We currently have a young man on our team who was charged with rape (and acquitted)... That's literally one example.

We brought Chris Duhon in as an assistant coach despite "known" problems with alcoholism that led to an aggravated DUI while here and his eventual suspension, then reinstatement, then resignation.

Life is a series of second chances and RR has not been charged with any crimes. He lacks good character, I will give you a hint, a lot of people in coaching/administration/etc have the same affliction.

And yes I compared Doc and RR because they both coached at WVU. We overlooked that for Doc, as I said, I didn't compare their character.

Also, like I said, I wouldn't hire RR. But if you think people wouldn't be all for it the second we won a conference championship, you are Perkins level delusional.

We currently have a young man on our team who was charged with rape (and acquitted)... That's literally one example.

We brought Chris Duhon in as an assistant coach despite "known" problems with alcoholism that led to an aggravated DUI while here and his eventual suspension, then reinstatement, then resignation.

Life is a series of second chances and RR has not been charged with any crimes. He lacks good character, I will give you a hint, a lot of people in coaching/administration/etc have the same affliction.

And yes I compared Doc and RR because they both coached at WVU. We overlooked that for Doc, as I said, I didn't compare their character.

Also, like I said, I wouldn't hire RR. But if you think people wouldn't be all for it the second we won a conference championship, you are Perkins level delusional.
Josh Ball is another one that comes to mind.

It doesn't seem to matter at this point, most successful HC's have had some sort of scandal with their success, or associated with them.

I guess the biggest challenge is which have had the least immoral programs/leadership.

Basically, picking the least sour apple of the basket of sour apples.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT