ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle and WV fan

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that @MichiganHerd and @mlblack16. pitched in and got y’all bricks for the Marshall University brick campaign for the baseball stadium.
Rifles inscription reflect his deeply held conservative beliefs and WVFAN for how dedicated he is to Marshall athletics.

• Love
Reactions: mlblack16.
definitely going to be throwing money at the herd this fall . . . shep-herd.

i'm not sure i wouldn't rather it be the thundering herd, though. shepherd has turned into a liberal cesspool of mentally deranged rifles since i left there 25 years ago.

i'm not sure i wouldn't rather it be the thundering herd, though. shepherd has turned into a liberal cesspool of mentally deranged rifles since i left there 25 years ago.
Well don't hold off too long. Marshall is slowly building its base of liberal faggits. Probably already unrecognizable in comparison to when I attended.

I just paid $500 for this to honor Middle Class Murox. They couldn't guarantee me the exact spot it will be in, but I have some pull and am pretty sure it's going to be placed very close to the Hooters stand down the left field line:

I am sure you can submit much more subtle messages that will easily pass the screening process.

They should have a web cam pointed at the bricks so you can check on them whenever you want. I don’t want some loser messing with my brick.

I was VP of the Marshall college Republicans. In 2000 we had a debate with the college Dems in the big auditorium in drinko library. PBS was there to film it and was going to air it. After the debate they handed the mic around to the audience to ask questions. The audience pounded the democrats with questions, (we were prepared to be the ones peppered and believed they would come after us). Needless to say PBS did not air the debate as originally planned.

I’m sure it’s probably a lot different now. A lot more soft cocks out there these day.

Rifles brick will say
Sport Im Rich GIF by WWE

I was VP of the Marshall college Republicans.
The President of the College Republicans while I was there was a dorky looking guy with a very hot girlfriend. I am not sure if he had money or something else she saw in herself.

The President of the College Republicans while I was there was a dorky looking guy with a very hot girlfriend. I am not sure if he had money or something else she saw in herself.
I’m not sure who followed on after I left.

The young Dems then as now we’re dumb poo poo heads.

Was she really religious? Some denominations or whatever are big on setting the kids up relatively young and it leads to stuff like that.

When I was in college I knew a guy in my branch of engineering who was dorky as hell. I mean, that doesn’t narrow it down, but in a major of dorks he stood out. Never drank, didn’t curse, church 2-3 times a week, etc. There were only like 25 of us in the major so we were all in each other’s business.

Anyway, sophomore year his HS girlfriend who he’s been dating the whole time but we had never met comes to VT, just to be with him. And she’s gorgeous. I mean, one of the most attractive girls I’ve met. Rifle would give her a solid 8 then a solid 6 if she’d let him, which she wouldn’t, because she’s even more religious than my friend.

I guess their parents had set them up (later he told me it wasn’t an “arranged marriage” but was a “firmly suggested marriage”) and they’d done whatever their version of dating is in high school. And she was all about it, wanted to get married ASAP, everything.

Turned out she was a loon and it was all too much and he dumped her. She left VT immediately (like didn’t even wait for the semester to be over) and my friend avoided home for a few months.

I never knew this about mlblack.

Back then I had zero interest in politics. Never voted. I didn't claim allegiance to any political party, but would have voted as an independent, if anything.

It wasn't until the racist and extremely divisive tactics of the Democratic party were sent into overdrive with the election of their first serious minority candidate in Obama.

Their insistence on calling everyone who didn't agree fully with anything they said a racist is what pushed me to the Right.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Was she really religious? Some denominations or whatever are big on setting the kids up relatively young and it leads to stuff like that.

When I was in college I knew a guy in my branch of engineering who was dorky as hell. I mean, that doesn’t narrow it down, but in a major of dorks he stood out. Never drank, didn’t curse, church 2-3 times a week, etc. There were only like 25 of us in the major so we were all in each other’s business.

Anyway, sophomore year his HS girlfriend who he’s been dating the whole time but we had never met comes to VT, just to be with him. And she’s gorgeous. I mean, one of the most attractive girls I’ve met. Rifle would give her a solid 8 then a solid 6 if she’d let him, which she wouldn’t, because she’s even more religious than my friend.

I guess their parents had set them up (later he told me it wasn’t an “arranged marriage” but was a “firmly suggested marriage”) and they’d done whatever their version of dating is in high school. And she was all about it, wanted to get married ASAP, everything.

Turned out she was a loon and it was all too much and he dumped her. She left VT immediately (like didn’t even wait for the semester to be over) and my friend avoided home for a few months.
I do not recall if she was religious. What you described is not too uncommon, especially at religious schools. Messiah University has a saying many of their female students live by "ring before spring".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT