ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle, thoughts here

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
You're one of the better coaches in the country to work with quarterbacks, particularly on mechanics.

You ever seen a quarterback like the Herd QB that puts so much air on the ball almost every time he tosses it down field? I know you know what I'm talking about, but those look like WV Class A, maybe AA throws. It's like watching the play in slow motion, and it hangs up there so long, even I at 63 years old could makeup ten yards and bat it away. Why does he throw like that?

why can't you just enjoy a great thundering herd win? that was the first time marshla beat tech in roughly 83 years. suck it in man, your kids will be dead by the time marshla beats them again.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
why can't you just enjoy a great thundering herd win? that was the first time marshla beat tech in roughly 83 years. suck it in man, your kids will be dead by the time marshla beats them again.
No need for you to be a prick. Besides, me, you, and greed are best friends. Saw your offer to invite the board up to see your big deck, so I'm planning to cum up.

You're one of the better coaches in the country to work with quarterbacks, particularly on mechanics.

You ever seen a quarterback like the Herd QB that puts so much air on the ball almost every time he tosses it down field? I know you know what I'm talking about, but those look like WV Class A, maybe AA throws. It's like watching the play in slow motion, and it hangs up there so long, even I at 63 years old could makeup ten yards and bat it away. Why does he throw like that?
Sorry, I am too busy having to repost in threads where my initial post was deleted. I may have to blow this place up again.

I think the Herd's game plan is to not put the QB in a position to make many mistakes and rely on the defense. Then use ball control to win the games. They would rather take a chance with the defense that make a msitake on offense. The QB, while effective, has a linited skill set in throwing the deep ball. He is not an accurate thrower but an effective qb when you limit the chances of him making a mistake. He is not the guy who is going drop back in the pocket and air it out 40 times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT