ADVERTISEMENT

Rock98Dog

Long story short, a handful of folks got banned and we shut down an old smack forum. That sent a group off the deep end and because I was the owner and decision maker at the time, a couple of them have had a personal vendetta against me for coming up on a decade. All the names that you'll see eventually pop in this thread are amongst the group that was banned. I sold the site to Chris in 2017 after I moved away from WV. He eventually allowed a few of them back on.
No, no, and no. Chris didn't "eventually allow a few of them back on." Well prior to the sale of the site, the former owner and his moderators came begging some of us back. Hell, it was within two weeks that I was getting messages (still accessible) saying that the "ban" was only a short temporary one and that I was welcome back.

Nobody has a "personal vendetta" against you. Your ego continues to make you think you're some targeted person that elicits strong opinions from people. Hell, the eyewitness even said that Banker tried reaching out his hand to you to shake hands, but you refused. If he had a "personal vendetta" against you, do you think he would really want to shake your hand?

I bust your balls on here because of the tantrum you threw on here over all of that. We all do. Yes, others have said you have issues, but I don't think you're some sort of evil person. I don't have a vendetta against you. I'm reasonable enough that a moderator on these sites will naturally have some people who don't like them based on decisions they have to make, and as a result, you'll get a lot of people to stop being friends with you. Hell, that goes all of the way back to the Pokey days when you guys had it out.

I bust your balls on here for entertainment sake. The fact that you cried and blocked me on Facebook makes it all the more better.

If I saw you, I'd come up and shoot the shit with you. You may not like me, but I think you'd quickly understand what most people on here do: That I rag on people for entertainment sake, that I don't go around telling people that I am wealthy, and that I am entirely different in real life than on here.
For a good eight years, I've just ignored them. That's why it's Christmas for rifle right now. He finally got me to respond. I'll head back to the paid board soon and go back to ignoring them. That's why I told rifle to screenshot my post. That will give him something to obsess over for the next 4-5 years.

You hardly have. You always respond. Remember, you check in on here once or twice each day. And your constant belief that anybody "obsesses" over you feeds into your ego that has been around since you constantly used to boast about your access to coaches, friendship with Phil, etc.

Well that one I get
But it wasn't over any of his putrid words. He used to give a poster hell because the poster's wife was a doctor and the breadwinner. Ducky used to give the guy hell that the wife made more money, and the guy lost his shit on him in person.

I would take it as a huge compliment if I had a wife who made more than I did and people wanted to give me hell about it. Hell, I'd boast about it.

How do you live with the lies? I guess you just think you can play he said/she said(with you obviously being the she). Too many people witnessed you backing down at OU to deny it. So you are obviously the liar there. Yes you said “let’s take it outside. Good for you. Problem is when I said let’s go, you played the “I’m here to watch the game” card. Whoever sent that to rifle is correct. We have eyewitnesses that post on this board.

My exact quote in the bathroom at Charlotte was “who chickened out at Ohio, you think you got a better chance now that I’m 5 years older. Why don’t you wait till I’m 60 and try again”. You embarrassed yourself in that bathroom, that’s true. Jumping up and down trying to act crazy like that was going to scare anybody. I begged you to take a swing, but I knew you wouldn’t. Why didn’t I swing first? Because you are a piece of crap. The kind of person who would file assault charges after getting their ass kicked or sue for damages over the knee I was going to destroy if you had the guts to actually come at me. I know this because you’re the same guy who screwed over your cross fit buddies and the same guy who was scamming people trying to claim their donations for the AD search as your own. But those are stories for a different day.

You are right that people were laughing in that bathroom. They were laughing at you and your flexing to try and be intimidating. Tell everyone your version of how we ended up in the bathroom. You called me out, I grabbed you by the throat, you stood there like a bitch (knocked my hand away? Please). Said you didn’t want to fight there, let’s go the the bathroom. I said fine, I have to piss anyway. We get in there and you didn’t do shit. I admit,’it was like some bizarre high school flashback. I’m just curious if you’ve developed this weird alternative version because you’re embarrassed by wimping out and it’s how you cope or just because you think anyone here will actually buy it.

Don’t be a bitch and a liar. If you want to make stuff up, just go back to the pay board. It’s stupid to lie in front of people that actually witnessed it.

I know this because you’re the same guy who screwed over your cross fit buddies and the same guy who was scamming people trying to claim their donations for the AD search as your own.
Come on! You can't stop there! I remember his cross-fit days!

So you were embarrassed that you got in a guy's face in a bathroom after he tried choking you, yet you weren't embarrassed that you (according to you) stood in front of a crowd full of people yelling at a guy to come outside and fight you? Dear, god. #2 is far worse and far more embarrassing. At least with #1, you were in front of only guys, in front of a smaller number of people, and were reacting to a guy who tried assaulting you.

Then again, that's only accurate if your story is true, which based on an unbiased witness and some serious questions about why you'd be embarrassed/ashamed about one incident and not the other, leaves a lot of room for skepticism.

Yeah, but I am willing to and do prove my claims, because ya' know, starving for attention.

On the other hand, your claims aren't adding up so far, especially with one unbiased eyewitness account.

Exactly. I'd rather get knocked out by somebody in front of a crowd than being jumping around like a madman yelling for somebody to come fight them. This is at least the third incident of this happening with people on this board. Ducky was assaulted at a basketball game due to what he said to a poster on here.
I'm literally laughing at you and yes, I know the proper use of "literally".

Your "proof" typically just digs you deeper into a hole and makes you look even more narcissistic and disingenuous. You have such a blindspot, though, that you genuinely believe people are convinced. They aren't. They laugh at you!

Heading back to the paid forum. Y'all have fun!

I'm literally laughing at you and yes, I know the proper use of "literally".
But you don't now the proper use of end punctuation when it comes to quotations. Lifelong WV education. Not your fault.

Your "proof" typically just digs you deeper into a hole and makes you look even more narcissistic and disingenuous. You have such a blindspot, though, that you genuinely believe people are convinced. They aren't. They laugh at you!
Benedict Arnold, I think we all know who truly gets laughed at around here.
Heading back to the paid forum. Y'all have fun!
Not just a liar but a coward also. You're running away faster here than it sounds like you did in Charlotte and Ohio.

Tell us your side of screwing over your cross-fit buddies and the fundraiser scam.

I'm simply being the ref here and trying to see whose story is accurate.

You ignored my reasonable question that exposes what appears as an inconsistency in your story. You first said you were ashamed of your actions in one incident due to you being the aggressor. Yet you're now on record saying that you were the aggressor in two incidents. So why wouldn't you be ashamed of both situations? Then, add in that Banker's account differs from yours and an unbiased eyewitness has a different claim than yours (which supports Banker's version), and it leads to questions, which you don't seem to want to respond to.

I don't know who the witness is. That information was provided to me by @mlblack16. over eight years ago. That witness didn't seem to have a grudge against you nor did he know Banker personally, so his version seems unbiased.

I find it hard to believe that now you can't recall who started the exchange in Ohio. If he started it, wouldn't the witness' story make sense? And if that's the case, why would you have refused his pleas for you to come out of the crowd only to then turn around and be the aggressor by pleading with him to do what he allegedly was trying to get you to do?
Was trying to avoid getting dragged into this thread...

I wasn't at the OU game and definitely not at the Charlotte or wherever the other altercation broke out.

I was at the Kent State game (Litton was starting QB so quite a few years ago) and hung out with Banker along with others tailgating before the game (who are more than free to speak up ITT) and Banker was telling us about what happened at OU.

The only thing I can validate is that Banker's version has not changed through the years, although he's confusing me with another poster who's also posting ITT.

Last edited:
Sorry, ml, thought you were Athens.

When you tell the truth you don’t have to keep up with versions. That’s what’s giving the other party issues.

Reactions: mlblack16.
.Yes, others have said you have issues, but I don't think you're some sort of evil person.

If I saw you, I'd come up and shoot the shit with you.

I may have to take those above words back.

Another party - one who hasn't posted in this thread - filled me in on the CrossFit situation. Wow. Maybe you are as much of a piece of shit as others who know you in real life have said over the years. My god - did you really have to move to North Carolina since you screwed over so many of your friends? Was it worth that better seat at Marshall games and feeding your ego that you're some sort of insider to the program to fvck over all of those people?

And another person who reads this board but doesn't post verified Banker's version of the story, as this person was at one of the incidents.

I'll let another person summarize what it seems like:

I've tried being fair and impartial. But there is overwhelming evidence that Banker's version is the accurate version and that you are a shitty human.

jGQZopv.gif

Why in the hell would anyone fight over a message board?

Second, fighting is not worth it.

Third, fighting today is a high risk thing. You never know who you are figthing. Might be a UFC fighter. Might be an ass kicker. Mightg be a crazed nut. Might be carrying a 44 magnum.

Fourth, most people that ask if you want to fight or take it outside, really dont want to fight.

Figth, hell no not taking it outside. If you want to fight make your move right here.

Sixth most of the tougher guys I know don't go looking for fights. They are defensive in posture and nature. They are going to kick your ass. Let's just say you start it(like they have a safe space and when you enter it) and then you get hit with speed, suprise, and violence of action all in self defense.

In other words, don't fight.

I’ve had my fair share of drama in the past with others on this board (one of the reasons I’m not very active anymore) but have never had a physical altercation with anyone. Quite the opposite, I went to high school with Ducky. No idea what happened to him over the last few years, though.
Do you know if he is still alive? I do not remember his last name, so I cannot easily google him.

Do you know if he is still alive? I do not remember his last name, so I cannot easily google him.
No idea. I can’t remember his last name now, I know his first name was Kenny. I’d have to dig a yearbook out and see if I could find him.

No idea. I can’t remember his last name now, I know his first name was Kenny. I’d have to dig a yearbook out and see if I could find him.
I am sure KM remembers his last name, too bad she no longer posts here.

***Edit: I found it. I am not sure why I did not think to look at the graduation list until now.

Last edited:
I am sure KM remembers his last name, too bad she no longer posts here.

***Edit: I found it. I am not sure why I did not think to look at the graduation list until now.
Give us a status update if he's still alive or not.

It was Bigolehillbilly that kicked Walden in the leg at a Marshall basketball game. hillbilly hasn't posted on this board in years, but still pops up on Herdfans from time to time.

Recall, Walden giving him a hard time being a civil engineer and getting it at like Fairmont state (some smaller school in wv) and working on public crappers and pissers as he called them.

Last edited:
It was Bigolehillbilly that kicked Walden in the leg at a Marshall basketball game. hillbilly hasn't posted on this board in years, but still pops up on Herdfans from time to time.

Recall, Walden giving him a hard time being an industrial engineer and getting it at like Glenville state (some smaller school in wv) and working on public crappers and pissers as he called them.
I had forgotten about that.

Is Walden still alive?
It appears he is still alive and working for a city government making $90k+ a year. No word on whether or not he found himself a sperm dumpster.

Benedict (@herdftblfan) is having a really difficult time following the rules on the paid board. He keeps trying to take personal jabs at me on there and turn threads into being about me, and I have to keep telling him that isn't allowed on that board. He's really not in a good place mentally.

• Wow
Reactions: ru4_mu2
Benedict (@herdftblfan) is having a really difficult time following the rules on the paid board. He keeps trying to take personal jabs at me on there and turn threads into being about me, and I have to keep telling him that isn't allowed on that board. He's really not in a good place mentally.

Damn!! So this guy actually took information from Marshall coaches and gave that information to coaches at a school in another conference?!?! What a scumbag!!

Damn!! So this guy actually took information from Marshall coaches and gave that information to coaches at a school in another conference?!?! What a scumbag!!

I can't necessarily prove that. What I can prove is that while representing this site and proactively working with Marshall coaches about what recruits to post about, what recruits to write articles about, what recruits to contact, and getting all of that information from Marshall coaches, he was also helping the Charlotte staff with their recruiting without telling anybody at Marshall about that conflict of interest.

• Wow
Reactions: ru4_mu2
I can't necessarily prove that. What I can prove is that while representing this site and proactively working with Marshall coaches about what recruits to post about, what recruits to write articles about, what recruits to contact, and getting all of that information from Marshall coaches, he was also helping the Charlotte staff with their recruiting without telling anybody at Marshall about that conflict of interest.
Wow!! I wish I had been on this site earlier 😂

Wow!! I wish I had been on this site earlier 😂
we have had some good stuff. Made ESPN when Leftwich was hurt and we were playing Miami. Miami wanted to play dirty and made threats. We made it clear if they wanted to play dirty ball we would play along as well. We had some crazy women on here that wanted take over the forum. We ran them off. We used to share pictures of hot women and sluts but, someone ratted that out and ruined it. Had some guys get banned which is part of this situation.

We can also give legal advice, medical advice, marriage counseling, work advice, investing advice, investments, quantum physics, diagraming sentences, you name it. From pitchin' horseshoes to the space shuttle. Most of the time free of charge. There are some high rollers on here. We know sports as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT