ADVERTISEMENT

Rock98Dog

Rifle should be along shortly to dismantle that sentence. It should be “what did I do that I’m claiming I didn’t “.

Let’s take this one - the time the school did a fundraiser to hire a group to do an AD search (which ended with hiring Hamrick).

You posted on here that you were collecting the donations and we’re going to take them down as a group to show how much Herdnation supported the campaign. You said people could drop them off at your broker buddies office (Brian was his name I believe). So I think fine, wrote out a check for $500 and dropped by his office. He didn’t want to take a check made out to the Big Green, asked if I could give him cash instead.

That was just sketchy on the surface so I asked why. Seems you two had cooked up a plan to put all the donations in his bank account and have him write a single check to the Big Green supposedly because his firm would match his charitable donation. I refused to be a part of that scam and just took my check down myself.

First, that is just a blatant plan to defraud his company. Second, it was a glory seeking move by the two of you. You wanted to walk in there with a $10,000 check like you were giving the money. Third, it would have allowed you guys to pocket the priority points on donations that weren’t your money.

Just like the example of you lying to steal clients from another CrossFit operation, this is just another example of you living your life void of ethics.
So this is what your gotcha moment? Good lord.

My “broker buddy” was on the BG Board of Directors, used to be the president and is still in the board to this day.

He never donated a penny in my name (the way I’ve read about on here for weeks) and I never received an ounce of recognition or any priority points.

He inquired with his company regarding the match and as far as I know was completely transparent with them and everyone else.

If he received priority points (I don’t know if he did), if it meant doubling our donation to Marshall, fine by me. Sounds like you didn’t agree so you didn’t donate. Okay.

You really got me.

Having weights at home instead of going back to the gym was one of the best decisions I have made.
Same, I can't stand dealing with the general public anyway.

I recently bought a Bowflex, mostly with the mentality that since I'm lifting without a spotter, I should play it safe and use something that doesn't require one, but so far I'm not a huge fan of how the system works.

I also upgraded the resistance rods (before using it) to the max it can hold, and, even when brand new, there's noticeable differences between them, though they're supposed to be the same resistance weight.

Reactions: herdftblfan
Uh huh. Sure.

We know, paperboy. You sent your W2 to Ducky to show him your earnings.

What do I claim that is fake, Benedict? My persona on here is fake, but my claims are real. Your persona is real, but your claims are fake.

Putting your words in bold doesn't help your case. It just shows that you're the desperate one trying to change this to being about me and taking the heat off of you for being a shitty, ethically bankrupt, liar.

It wasn't about the money, but you were trying to get financials from him and use money to entice him. Uh huh.

Strange that Banker knows the same exact thing, and I know it from people other than him. I bet it's yet another big lie about you, huh, paperboy?

Your constant claim of this is weird. For a decade, you have continued boasting about how close you are/were to coaches. The feeling isn't reciprocated. Promise.

You claimed to help "organize" recruiting for Charlotte and provide Charlotte with information about recruits. At the same time, you were using your affiliation with this website to present yourself as a Marshall fan to Marshall coaches while taking information from them about recruits.
What do you think Marshall coaches at that time would have done had you told them that you were helping Charlotte with "organizing" their recruiting and giving them info about recruits?

The arrogance and illegitimate sense of self-importance you have is comical. "When you make tough decisions"? You, with other people, opened a fvcking CrossFit gym in West Virginia. That isn't a "tough decision." Some folks love you and some don't? You continue trying to make it sound like you're some big business, regional celebrity, who draws attention. No. If you're a piece of shit to people, people will remember that, regardless if you are a Fortune 500 CEO or a paperboy.

I enjoy how when someone writes something that doesn’t align with your narrative, you ignore portions, add a few extra words or adjust their remarks ever so slightly. Or, how you start adding your own opinion or perspective that you later claim as fact. You know us uneducated hillbillies can see through that, right?

Example, I never asked goherd13 for financials. Bolded that one to get you all excited.

Example, I said I may have helped Phil Ratliff with Rivals recruiting and you turn it to me giving “Charlotte coaches” information about recruits. It's not weird that I mention we were friends. BTW, it's me demonstrating how you are trying to turn my helping him into something else altogether. Now you want to try and spin it into something even beyond that.

Example, me making a comment about tough decisions is me being arrogant or claiming to be a CEO or celebrity. I haven’t and didn’t make any claims and my comment was in general, not just about CrossFit. Regardless, the CrossFit decision was a tough one because it involved money, friends and business. But I guess it doesn’t qualify because it happened in West Virginia. Funny that you would call anyone arrogant.

The rest of your post is yet another indirect shot at West Virginia along with you whining, distorting, name calling and posting my personal information. But hey, it’s not personal for you. You’re just having fun on a message board. In real life, you’re a nice guy!

Last edited:
This was the driving force in creating my own home gym. I bought 1000# of bounce plates, a bench/squat rack, viking press, t-bar row, 7 different bars, dumbells sets up to 75#, and lined the floor in my garage with horse stall mats to drop things as I need to when I hit failure. A powerlifter also generously gave me a bunch of chains. Also got an elliptical and a treadmill.

I'll never go back to a public gym.

My office downtown Pittsburgh has a full gym as well and I do use it, but I'm usually there alone when I go.

So this is what your gotcha moment? Good lord.

My “broker buddy” was on the BG Board of Directors, used to be the president and is still in the board to this day.

He never donated a penny in my name (the way I’ve read about on here for weeks) and I never received an ounce of recognition or any priority points.

He inquired with his company regarding the match and as far as I know was completely transparent with them and everyone else.

If he received priority points (I don’t know if he did), if it meant doubling our donation to Marshall, fine by me. Sounds like you didn’t agree so you didn’t donate. Okay.

You really got me.
The fact that you don’t see the issues with that situation is why you conduct yourself the way you do, in a morally and ethically bankrupt manner. You’re a user.

I recently bought a Bowflex, mostly with the mentality that since I'm lifting without a spotter, I should play it safe and use something that doesn't require one, but so far I'm not a huge fan of how the system works.

I also upgraded the resistance rods (before using it) to the max it can hold, and, even when brand new, there's noticeable differences between them, though they're supposed to be the same resistance weight.
I have a rack with spotter bars that will probably keep me out of the ER if I need them. But yeah, on top of not having to deal with people, being able to hop down to my basement has kept me way more consistent with actually working out.

The fact that you don’t see the issues with that situation is why you conduct yourself the way you do, in a morally and ethically bankrupt manner. You’re a user.
Well I for one am glad you were able to get that off your chest.

I have a rack with spotter bars that will probably keep me out of the ER if I need them. But yeah, on top of not having to deal with people, being able to hop down to my basement has kept me way more consistent with actually working out.

I have a bench and a good amount of dumbbells at the house. I usually only bench with dumbbells and rarely use the bar. That said, I’m asking Santa for some dumbbell assist equipment like on the link below. My biggest issue with dumbbells is that it really hurts my shoulders as I go heavier. These assist bars eliminate that.

I do lift at the gym 90% of the time, simply because everything I would need for any workout is there. Plus, my son just turned 12 and is finally able to lift with me at the gym and he’s really into it, so I’ll spend as much time with him as possible.

https://themadspotter.com/products/mad-spotter-hook

I enjoy how when someone writes something that doesn’t align with your narrative, you ignore portions,
Sort of like you hiding from providing Aaron Frankenfield's personal information to me, which you gained from him signing up for the site, in an attempt to chase him off the board just because he annoyed you? Should we see who else you provided personal info about, including people I'd guess still actively post on this board?

Or, how you start adding your own opinion or perspective that you later claim as fact.
The problem is that you've been exposed as such an habitual liar that your words ring hollow to everybody these days.

Example, I said I may have helped Phil Ratliff with Rivals recruiting and you turn it to me giving “Charlotte coaches” information about recruits.
I didn't change anything. That was your claim. You also claimed to help Charlotte with their Rivals recruiting site, all while hiding it from Marshall coaches.

. It's not weird that I mention we were friends. BTW, it's me demonstrating how you are trying to turn my helping him into something else altogether. Now you want to try and spin it into something even beyond that.
It's not me turning into anything other than your frequent claims that you are "close" and good friends with people who don't share the same towards you. You've made the same claim about being "close" with Seider, Gale, Ratliff, and others . . . and they are/were frequent boasts.

and posting my personal information.
What personal information did I post of you? A screenshot showing your name on Facebook? And you claim I am the one whining here? Your name was "MarkCampbell" on here for many years. And you think that is exposing your personal information? Whiner.

Wow, giving out personal info? As the site owner?
All for the sole purpose of having other posters use that personal information to chase the targeted posters off of the board. And it wasn’t once or twice. And it’s important to note that the targeted posters weren’t breaking board rules. It was done only because the owner didn’t like the opinions posted of the targeted members.

Now, compare that to how and why that board owner dismantled the smack board. Anybody know the definition of “hypocrite”?

All for the sole purpose of having other posters use that personal information to chase the targeted posters off of the board. And it wasn’t once or twice. And it’s important to note that the targeted posters weren’t breaking board rules. It was done only because the owner didn’t like the opinions posted of the targeted members.

Now, compare that to how and why that board owner dismantled the smack board. Anybody know the definition of “hypocrite”?
Yehh that is not cool at all. That could land someone in hot water.

We have a code of conduct. rifle, as fellow forum elder, in your opinion is this Fever level stuff?

Yehh that is not cool at all. That could land someone in hot water.

We have a code of conduct. rifle, as fellow forum elder, in your opinion is this Fever level stuff?
I don't know how you differentiate between the two. One of them tries kissing-ass more and is fake to people more, which makes his indiscretions appear less severe. But when you compare the two, they are very similar.

I actually respect the person more who is honest about how much of a piece of shit they are instead of the person who claims they aren't but whose actions constantly prove the exact opposite.

Fever is a good guy. Has many faults, like ripping off fellow board members and punching a wheelchair bound woman, but other than that, he's okay in my book for a colored guy.

He promised me he wouldn't reach out to any of rifles stench connections any longer, so pics are now allowed to be posted on this forum again.

Having weights at home instead of going back to the gym was one of the best decisions I have made.
I get that. One of the better business decisions I made was create a separate powerlifting/bodybuilding area and stock it with equipment not readily found in most area gyms. A dozen or so specialty bars, deadlift platform, belt squat, reverse hyper. Hopefully a monolift in the near future. At least x2 a week it’s what I do as well. A main lift and 10-15 accessories. Business wise it’s helped attract a small cadre of local powerlifters who otherwise wouldn’t have stepped foot on the gym. There’s a hundred ways to stay in shape. People just need to find the one that works for them

Example, me making a comment about tough decisions is me being arrogant or claiming to be a CEO or celebrity.
What do you think about people who frame and hang anything with their name on it in their home office/bedroom, such as a CrossFit certificate?

What do you think about people who frame and hang anything with their name on it in their home office/bedroom, such as a CrossFit certificate?
I think based on your posts today that your Facebook creeping is a few years old.

And it’s Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT