ADVERTISEMENT

Sad News to Report

therd1

Bronze Buffalo
Sep 30, 2006
Coach Jim Morgan passed away Tuesday morning. You may remember him as an avid herd fan and working the scoreboard for MU basketball and football for over 40 years. He was basketball and football coach as well as a PE teacher at Lincoln Jr High School in Huntington. I was very fortunate to play Basketball for Coach Morgan. I was also one of the team managers for the football team. One day he invited the whole team to go to Sunday School at his church. That was Sept. 29, 1974 and to this day I still attend the same church. I will always be indebted to Coach because through this invitation I became a Christian

Coach Jim Morgan passed away Tuesday morning. You may remember him as an avid herd fan and working the scoreboard for MU basketball and football for over 40 years. He was basketball and football coach as well as a PE teacher at Lincoln Jr High School in Huntington. I was very fortunate to play Basketball for Coach Morgan. I was also one of the team managers for the football team. One day he invited the whole team to go to Sunday School at his church. That was Sept. 29, 1974 and to this day I still attend the same church. I will always be indebted to Coach because through this invitation I became a Christian
He was a Baileysville Roughrider (Wyoming County), the same HS I graduated from. I knew him well. A super MU fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT