ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news

Jun 10, 2007
I thought it would be appropriate to come on here to bring the sad news that Mike Herron, aka Jocktalker, passed away last night in Charlotte. Mike was a great friend and former radio partner who loved to jab MU fans in much the same spirit that Bob Pruett used to go after WVU. I am married to a Marshall girl and so I walk a much tighter rope. He and I had many spirited debates over his 'bad attitude' toward the Herd. He was so prolific on here that he had achieved a 'Silver Buffalo' ranking, a fact that I pointed out to him at every opportunity. So there it is. Good Luck to the Herd and I hope Amir Richardson turns into a major star.
'

I thought it would be appropriate to come on here to bring the sad news that Mike Herron, aka Jocktalker, passed away last night in Charlotte. Mike was a great friend and former radio partner who loved to jab MU fans in much the same spirit that Bob Pruett used to go after WVU. I am married to a Marshall girl and so I walk a much tighter rope. He and I had many spirited debates over his 'bad attitude' toward the Herd. He was so prolific on here that he had achieved a 'Silver Buffalo' ranking, a fact that I pointed out to him at every opportunity. So there it is. Good Luck to the Herd and I hope Amir Richardson turns into a major star.
'
Sorry to hear that! He could be a PITA from time to time but was one of the good WVU posters.

Reactions: Jeepers Creepers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT