ADVERTISEMENT

Satire business ideas only…

This is kind of sad for me as I worked in the computer room at ACF for about 2 years.
2 years?

I grew a few blocks from the site. I can remember hearing the steel banging and the machinery working to build those cars night and day. At various times when the plant would be shut down due to layoffs we would sneak onto the property and run around. The large sand piles at the back of the property were cool to climb.

Its been closed and empty for a very long time man. Get over it

Marshall's Glorious State of the Art Baseball Stadium Coney Dog Stand.

I thought about a Top Golf, but realized there are too many poors in town for this to work. The poors don't play golf....and we like it that way, and want to keep it that way.

So how about Top Gun? A sports bar with a big shooting range. Come in, eat some nachos, get plastered and rent a machine gun, shoot at targets. Big animatronic targets that move across the range. We can dress them up for different theme nights: one night make them Democrat politicians, another night Trump and his buddies, maybe WVU football unis another night.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
2 years?

I grew a few blocks from the site. I can remember hearing the steel banging and the machinery working to build those cars night and day. At various times when the plant would be shut down due to layoffs we would sneak onto the property and run around. The large sand piles at the back of the property were cool to climb.

Its been closed and empty for a very long time man. Get over it
I have not been to Huntington since 2009 but I remember working there and they produced a lot of railroad cars back then when I worked there in the early 1970s and I think I actually worked there 3 years.

One of those hatchet/axe throwing businesses. Large enough to have many different sized throwing areas with all different sized axes and hatchets. Start some type of league for teams.

Have a place for food and drinks (after throwing not before-LOL)

Has it been that long since you got your car keys taken away??
I never got my car keys taken away . I just sold my car this month as my eyes are not safe to drive in my opinion now. I have very bad dry eyes and one eye is weak. Unfortunately this is what happens to some of us when we get older.

This is kind of sad for me as I worked in the computer room at ACF for about 2 years.
Did you have to sanitize the keyboards and clean the floors? :eek:

Did you develop any health conditions as a result of climbing on those sand piles?

Did you have to sanitize the keyboards and clean the floors? :eek:

Did you develop any health conditions as a result of climbing on those sand piles?
The girls did all the key punching and the janitors cleaned the floors. I worked with sorter machines,the computer machine and the printer.

So you were in charge of loading printer paper?? Sounds like the janitors there had more skills.
I can see you dont know much about a computer room..of course I loaded printer paper. but that wasnt my main job. If the janitors had more skill they would have been doing my job which paid much more than theirs.

This is more like it.

Computers??? You??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
deletes-computer-old-man.gif

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT