ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a Facebook picture of Brad

Last night, tonight, and tomorrow night, I am staying in this $1400/night suite in Tampa, because ya' know, wealthy:

I originally was only here for two nights, but I went down and extended it to a third night. I was later told there was a problem, because the UCF football team is also staying here for their bowl game against Georgia Tech tomorrow. I was told that their "head coach" (Gus Malzahn) had requested this particular suite, and his "assistant" complained that he wasn't given it. Sorry, Gus. Guess you should have won more games on The Plains.

Why am I here, besides ya' know, rich? Remember the former Marshall women's soccer player who, when I lived in Florida, I met up with a few times? She had the Ferrari, the Porsche, and the Range? Well, she still looks great and lives in a different place in Florida now (a $2.5MM condo on the water). She's been wanting to see if anything is there again, and of course, there is always something when a girl meets me.

So last night, she comes over to my suite and picks me up in her G-Wagon. With me walking out with $40k of diamond bracelets on, her as a smokeshow dressed like Tampa isn't used to, and us getting into the G-Wagon in valet, the crowded hotel lobby couldn't help but stare and wonder who I was. Then, when we pulled up to the valet to eat at the new restaurant at Edition, the same thing transpired with all of the valet guys and the people walking in downtown Tampa. I always keep my head down so people don't make eye contact and want to talk, because it's something that happens too much.

Tonight, she wanted me to go with four other couples to a "private social club" to celebrate the engagement of one of the couples. The social club has a dress code: no jeans, no shirts (not sure what that means, but that is what she texted), and no sneakers. No thanks.

She was upset I wouldn't come, as I told her that I don't like going out, and I definitely don't like going out to a place that has a dress code. I am anti-social, and she is the world's biggest social butterfly.

So I went to an upscale sportsbar on the water. Want to know what problem I have? When I eat by myself, I try not to sit at the bar. But I did this time. Why do I try avoiding that? Because what happened tonight is a regular situation. Woman sees me there solo, wants to come over and talk. I just want to eat my food and read my phones. Besides the suite, they give me access to the executive lounge with all of the free food. But I think they also give me $50 day for food credit. I think I am going to order dessert via room service and sit on the couch naked when they wheel the cart in. I want to see how much I can get away with before the hotel dares to say something to a person of my stature.

Last night, tonight, and tomorrow night, I am staying in this $1400/night suite in Tampa, because ya' know, wealthy:

I originally was only here for two nights, but I went down and extended it to a third night. I was later told there was a problem, because the UCF football team is also staying here for their bowl game against Georgia Tech tomorrow. I was told that their "head coach" (Gus Malzahn) had requested this particular suite, and his "assistant" complained that he wasn't given it. Sorry, Gus. Guess you should have won more games on The Plains.

Why am I here, besides ya' know, rich? Remember the former Marshall women's soccer player who, when I lived in Florida, I met up with a few times? She had the Ferrari, the Porsche, and the Range? Well, she still looks great and lives in a different place in Florida now (a $2.5MM condo on the water). She's been wanting to see if anything is there again, and of course, there is always something when a girl meets me.

So last night, she comes over to my suite and picks me up in her G-Wagon. With me walking out with $40k of diamond bracelets on, her as a smokeshow dressed like Tampa isn't used to, and us getting into the G-Wagon in valet, the crowded hotel lobby couldn't help but stare and wonder who I was. Then, when we pulled up to the valet to eat at the new restaurant at Edition, the same thing transpired with all of the valet guys and the people walking in downtown Tampa. I always keep my head down so people don't make eye contact and want to talk, because it's something that happens too much.

Tonight, she wanted me to go with four other couples to a "private social club" to celebrate the engagement of one of the couples. The social club has a dress code: no jeans, no shirts (not sure what that means, but that is what she texted), and no sneakers. No thanks.

She was upset I wouldn't come, as I told her that I don't like going out, and I definitely don't like going out to a place that has a dress code. I am anti-social, and she is the world's biggest social butterfly.

So I went to an upscale sportsbar on the water. Want to know what problem I have? When I eat by myself, I try not to sit at the bar. But I did this time. Why do I try avoiding that? Because what happened tonight is a regular situation. Woman sees me there solo, wants to come over and talk. I just want to eat my food and read my phones. Besides the suite, they give me access to the executive lounge with all of the free food. But I think they also give me $50 day for food credit. I think I am going to order dessert via room service and sit on the couch naked when they wheel the cart in. I want to see how much I can get away with before the hotel dares to say something to a person of my stature.
I'm so happy for you, congratulations

Is her skincare routine on par with that of @Aaron Perkins ?

Is her skincare routine on par with that of @Aaron Perkins ?
I'm not sure. This suite is so big, I don't get to see her routine. And AP never gave us his skincare routine secrets. I think she may have had some work done, but I can't tell. I mean, even years ago she had fakies, but I think she may have had some on her face. She owns a medical company that was recently given FDA approval, so she has access to a lot of surgeons.

My secret is simple

Hot water

That’s all

I shave with hot water and no shaving cream

I wash my head and face with hot water

Carry on!!!

How is Tampa as a city to live in?
The downtown is revitalized, safe, and fairly pretty with the water and new buildings. I was told that property costs in the major areas of Tampa have skyrocketed. I haven’t been here for a few years. I’m not extremely familiar with it.

I’ve been to USF’s campus a bunch of times, Busch Gardens a bunch of times (basically across the street from campus), and around where the Bucs play and Yankees have their spring training.

This whole 3 hour stretch from Naples to 30 minutes north of Tampa has become very popular.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT