ADVERTISEMENT

Say Doc is let go. Who should we go after??

You do understand that this is a made up list that has no actual weight, right?
Well yes SuperAnjario, I certainly do. Not one single person who voted in the "coaches on the hot seat" poll has any bearing on what coach gets kept and what coach gets fired. This is a sample of people who follow college football and this is what they believe, given the evidence presented. Will Doc get fired? No. No way. Year after year he gets Marshall a winning record and usually a bowl win. Do I like this? It could be a lot worse, but, no. I'd rather have a different coach. I'd like Terry Bowden. Akron let Terry Bowden go and Akron now sucks more than they have ever sucked. When Terry Bowden was there, Terry actually managed to beat Pitt (2014) and Northwestern (2018) and go to two (2) bowl games and win one (1). The most successful coach Akron has ever had. Terry got fired. Look at them now :( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bowden

Reactions: Aaron Coleman
You do understand that this is a made up list that has no actual weight, right?
Well yes SuperAnjario, I certainly do. Not one single person who voted in the "coaches on the hot seat" poll has any bearing on what coach gets kept and what coach gets fired. This is a sample of people who follow college football and this is what they believe, given the evidence presented. Will Doc get fired? No. No way. Year after year he gets Marshall a winning record and usually a bowl win. Do I like this? It could be a lot worse, but, no. I'd rather have a different coach. I'd like Terry Bowden. Akron let Terry Bowden go and Akron now sucks more than they have ever sucked. When Terry Bowden was there, Terry actually managed to beat Pitt (2014) and Northwestern (2018) and go to two (2) bowl games and win one (1). The most successful coach Akron has ever had. Terry got fired. Look at them now :( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bowden
He also waxed Doc at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT