ADVERTISEMENT

Scientology

I see absolutely no reason I should want to have dinner with an idiot, liar, oath breaker, and trumptard. Here's the conditions for that dinner to ever happen....you must stop being an idiot, stop the lying, and publicly apologize for being an oath breaker. In addition you must denounce your support for your orange jesus.
How very Nazi and/or Roman of you to demand people renounce things to receive your divine mercy.

Pervtard^^^posts without obsessing about other people's genital. progress.
Just a simple question that you deflected. Yes or no, does your family live by the “exact principles god uses”. (Your words, not mine).

Rihanna never even told me about any gods at all in Scientology. I don't think it's a religion. It's just some method for trying to clear shit out of your head, which is a nice idea.

It takes too long and costs too much for me, but if you've got the time and money it may work. If I ever need it quicker though, I'm going for electroshock therapy or lithium.

That's because there is none in scientology.

You don't get to decide that for others.

Just stick your fingers in an electrical outlet, that way you bypass any therapy costs and you don't even have to leave the house.
So the cowardly cuck is admitting to being a follower of 2 religions.

Reactions: Jartard
So the cowardly cuck is admitting to being a follower of 2 religions.
So the cowardly idiot^^^doesn't know that I've told all the idiots on the board this several times. It's not my fault that none of you know the definition of religion nor is it my fault you can't comprehend or remember.

No, you idiot. I am the one who's been telling this board for several years that scientology IS a religion.

Here's a bet...you find where I've stated that Scientology is not a religion and I'll permanently self ban. If you can't find where I've stated that, you self ban permanently. C'mon you coward, take the bet.
The bet is open to anyone and everyone on the board. Sign up here.

You have a thick skull. Scientology is a religion. It is not a belief system.

Your wife ever stop dating other men??

I'm glad it only took you 3 years to figure that out after having been told several times.
You attempt to talk smack to those about Christianity, but have no issue following 2 different religions. You really are a special kind of stupid.

I never decided anything. And sticking your finger in an electric outlet won't do enough. That's weak. It may hurt some, not kill. My brother did it once though and I heard him yell from way down the road.

"WWWWOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL"

I was like, what the hell was that? Ran in the house and he said he stuck his finger in the outlet and it shocked him. This was 1995 probably. The very next year, I had to run in there and get them out of the house when it was burning. They sat in there in smoke, continuing to watch TV and listen to the radio.

I said hell, this house is on fire dammit. Get the hell out of here. See, I like the people. But I did that to save their damn lives. I may scream at people and shit, but I still want to save their life. Not mine though.

You are e going to hell and that's a fact.
Has any man on here ever made repeated attempts to lure another man to their house the way Greed has with you? He also seems obsessed with your imaginary wife’s genitals.

Has any man on here ever made repeated attempts to lure another man to their house the way Greed has with you? He also seems obsessed with your imaginary wife’s genitals.
No, but nothing shocks me about that weirdo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT