ADVERTISEMENT

Scientology

Blowing money in Florida? Yes, this makes me think it's more OK for me to waste money every day the rest of this week driving back and forth to Mason County.

Lot of miles on the Maxima this week if I really do it. Hell of a beatdown probably, but I can't think of anything else in the world to do.

Reactions: i am herdman
Yeah, I still don't get that. Got all mad over saying that Scientology was not a religion. I spent some time on it, with it or whatever and it never mentioned any gods or anything to worship.

But of course that's not for me to decide. I really don't give a damn. Scientology is not very weird and crazy though. People give him hell about it being weird or whatever. It's not. Weird is witchcraft and the kind of shit I was wanting to get into, but it didn't worship death enough so I didn't like it.

I want something that really looks forward to dying. Something that says this is all a horrible ordeal we've been cursed with. Someday it all ends when you rot into nothingness. That's what I want, but I have yet to find it.

You wouldn't understand it. Moron.

Your wife ever stop dating other men??
Because it's against the fundamental principles of the faith. You have bent the truth to fit your needs.

You are an idiot, but you are at least smart enough to stay behind a computer screen with your attempts to be a tough guy.

You have bent the truth to fit your needs.

Should be proud of it.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I give myself tarot card readings in the car every day. Today it said that I definitely was not allowed to have any chili.

The tarot cards are sucking. I need deeper meanings revealed. May have to go to another fake Madam Rita or whatever to help me read these cards. May have to get a more ominous looking deck. I just use a $1 deck of cards I bought at Family Dollar.

Because it's against the fundamental principles of the faith. You have bent the truth to fit your needs.

You are an idiot, but you are at least smart enough to stay behind a computer screen with your attempts to be a tough guy.
You're a complete idiot. You know nothing about either religion, or any other. Dunce.
Any time you want to come out, do it. We'll see who the coward is.

You're a complete idiot. You know nothing about either religion, or any other. Dunce.
Any time you want to come out, do it. We'll see who the coward is.

Do gays go to heaven? Just curious as to your interpretation.

Another great thing about now is even the gays have given up on me.

They used to hit on me a lot. In stores, they would comment on my pretty watch. They followed me around in the car asking me to go watch movies at their houses. I could have actually had men. No women were ever interested though.

Oh well, it's all over on all of it now. Men and women both just stay the hell away from the hobbling psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Another great thing about now is even the gays have given up on me.

They used to hit on me a lot. In stores, they would comment on my pretty watch. They followed me around in the car asking me to go watch movies at their houses. I could have actually had men. No women were ever interested though.

Oh well, it's all over on all of it now. Men and women both just stay the hell away from the hobbling psycho.
@GK4Herd further evidence this is an imposter. Duck shit/Walden Pond Scum did not go to stores, have a "nice watch," get invited to watch movies, etc.

Will there be gays in heaven if you make it there?
200.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT