ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS on a role!!!

I can't wait to see the right's reaction when a muslim does the same thing.

I can't wait to see the right's reaction when a muslim does the same thing.

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Reactions: Jartard

Exodus 20:3-5​

King James Version​

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Look, it's a child of satan^^^ quoting scripture. Hypocrisy in the extreme. Not to mention the scripture is irrelevant to the conversation.

Look, it's a child of satan^^^ quoting scripture. Hypocrisy in the extreme. Not to mention the scripture is irrelevant to the conversation.

You brought up a Muslim. I just pointed out that according to the Bible it is a false religion. What's your problem other than the obvious?

You brought up a Muslim. I just pointed out that according to the Bible it is a false religion. What's your problem other than the obvious?
If a Muslim coach wants to take his prayer rug out, place it on the center of the field, and pray following a football game - he should have at it. How's that hurting me?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
If a Muslim coach wants to take his prayer rug out, place it on the center of the field, and pray following a football game - he should have at it. How's that hurting me?
I want to hear what the rightwing nuts say when/if it happens.

Behar is so painfully stupid. Her mindless babble is like reading a Greed post.

The left's fascination with Kaperdick is amazing. He was mediocre as a QB at best. He was probably kept on a team longer (because he was black) than most. His football career is over. Period.

Here is Warren Sapp recently on Kaepernick

85f6eb11-1771-4387-ba29-c0afc92d717d_text.gif

The hollywood left is a unique kind of stupid.
Colin made it abundantly clear he was protesting. Protest and prayer are not the same thing...and only look the same because Colin couldn't think of another way of protesting in the moment.
Furthermore, should we bring up Tim Tebow, who actually DOES pray during games? He's very open with his religion.

...and the left smeared the hell out of him for it, yet it did nothing to affect a game, the outcome, or anyone involved...well...except those who mocked him, in which case, good for Tim Tebow, he taught them how to pray.

The hollywood left is a unique kind of stupid.
Colin made it abundantly clear he was protesting. Protest and prayer are not the same thing...and only look the same because Colin couldn't think of another way of protesting in the moment.
Furthermore, should we bring up Tim Tebow, who actually DOES pray during games? He's very open with his religion.

...and the left smeared the hell out of him for it, yet it did nothing to affect a game, the outcome, or anyone involved...well...except those who mocked him, in which case, good for Tim Tebow, he taught them how to pray.
"A 6-3 majority said that coach's prayers were a form of private speech, protected by the First Amendment."

If a coach praying on the field is ok, so is kneeling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT