ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS

Democratic Debate Shocker GIF by GIPHY News

I look forward to reading in its entirety...I hear there's a little cat-fight in there lol.

The liberal justices say allowing states to remove someone from the ballot invites "a chaotic state-by-state patchwork"....um, isn't that what we already have? This is the seeds of future bullshit I was concerned about.

Notably, no one touched on whether or not Trump is an insurrectionist? Even though that's a big part of the Colorado case? Chickenshits.

Reactions: extragreen
Why not? I half expected Thomas and Alito to give it a shot.
they ruled on what they were tasked to rule on, nothing more. maybe they should have touched on crabs fvcking in the bering straight while they were at it.

they ruled on what they were tasked to rule on, nothing more.
Not really. See Argument II on page 33 of the brief filed by Trump's attorneys, the absolutely wanted a ruling on if Trump engaged in insurrection. That's why I expected those two to take the bait, they have a history of going off on a tangent (see Thomas in Dobbs).

Also, I agree with the liberal +1 thoughts that the majority opinion goes a little off the tracks. The +1 is the cat fight lol.

Notably, no one touched on whether or not Trump is an insurrectionist? Even though that's a big part of the Colorado case? Chickenshits.

Only dumbasses think Trump is an insurrectionist. If he were, he would have been charged, convicted, thrown in jail and removed from the ballot.

Words from the wise. Don't be a dumbass.

Reactions: ohio herd
Your orange jesus engaged in insurrection.

He has also been found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud. More to come.

Your orange jesus engaged in insurrection.
Aaaawww. Poor dumbass is mad today.

Your fault for setting yourself up for disappointment.

I told you the U.S. Supreme Court would teach you a lesson. The fact that you're a dumbass, is why you continue to live in denial.

Today's decision, though highly predictable, is a great day for America 🇺🇸

Reactions: mlblack16.
I look forward to reading in its entirety...I hear there's a little cat-fight in there lol.

The liberal justices say allowing states to remove someone from the ballot invites "a chaotic state-by-state patchwork"....um, isn't that what we already have? This is the seeds of future bullshit I was concerned about.

Who gives a shit what Colorado says. Do you want Alabama removing Mush Brain for some reason(or any other candidate)? Colorado can't unilaterally solve a federal case.

Reactions: 30CAT
Aaaawww. Poor dumbass is mad today.

Your fault for setting yourself up for disappointment.

I told you the U.S. Supreme Court would teach you a lesson. The fact that you're a dumbass, is why you continue to live in denial.

Today's decision, though highly predictable, is a great day for America 🇺🇸
You're wrong if you think I believe your trumptard appointed judges can manage to do the right thing.
You're a lying idiot.

Who gives a shit what Colorado says. Do you want Alabama removing Mush Brain for some reason(or any other candidate)? Colorado can't unilaterally solve a federal case.
Evidently, neither can your rethuglican appointed supreme court justices.

They ruled your orange jesus to have engaged in an insurrection.
"They" didn't do anything. The Secretary of State tried to circumvent the U.S. Constitution.

The highest court in the land says differently.

Even the Trump-hating liberal judges had no choice but to uphold the Constitution.

9-0, bitch.

Trump has not been charged with insurrection, nor has he been convicted of such. Move on.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT

That’s all Roberts does. By trying to push the court to “stay out of politics” they just constantly kick the can down the road.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT