ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
The Supreme Court used to be a sacred group: mostly off-limits for political attacks, no shenanigans, a certain decorum and class . . .

You deplorables have also ruined that both by the nomination process and the actions of the justices. Are we just going to hope that the Alito and Thomas situations are going to disappear and shouldn't impact their positions?

So you are one that believes there was some gotcha moment in his illicitly recorded remarks? What exactly do you think you heard?

The Supreme Court used to be a sacred group: mostly off-limits for political attacks, no shenanigans, a certain decorum and class . . .

You deplorables have also ruined that both by the nomination process and the actions of the justices. Are we just going to hope that the Alito and Thomas situations are going to disappear and shouldn't impact their positions?
Did you see what Dems put Thomas through during his confirmation.

More importantly, remember folks when I say this. Democrats will stop at nothing to maintain power. NOTHING. They are now going after Supreme Court Justices. That is the next big battle. Mark it down. I am right on many things and this is coming. They are going to attempt remove Republican nominees from the court.

They will do anything.

So you are one that believes there was some gotcha moment in his illicitly recorded remarks? What exactly do you think you heard?
It has more to do with his (Alito's) lies about the flag-flying and Thomas' lies about his wife's position, source of income, and provider of benefits.

They are now going after Supreme Court Justices. That is the next big battle. Mark it down. I am right on many things and this is coming. They are going to attempt remove Republican nominees from the court.
Well, that's only because there hasn't been as egregious of misconduct by justices other than recently. Justices knew and had standards to stay away from it all. That has changed under some Republican justices.

If you think what they (allegedly their wives) have done is acceptable, then you're part of the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Well, that's only because there hasn't been as egregious of misconduct by justices other than recently. Justices knew and had standards to stay away from it all. That has changed under some Republican justices.

If you think what they (allegedly their wives) have done is acceptable, then you're part of the problem.
IMAGINE THAT. Dems crying over the Supreme Court and recently talking about stacking the court. Now, this surfaces.

Imagine that. Connect the Dots people.

I am not part of the problem. I am not hell bent on power and corruption.

IMAGINE THAT. Dems crying over the Supreme Court and recently talking about stacking the court. Now, this surfaces.

"Now"? The Thomas wife situation isn't new. The Alito flag situation isn't that recent - it's been a story for many weeks and happened years ago. It's just that his lies about it are starting to unravel now. Why is he lying? To cover up his inappropriate activity.

"Now"? The Thomas wife situation isn't new. The Alito flag situation isn't that recent - it's been a story for many weeks and happened years ago. It's just that his lies about it are starting to unravel now. Why is he lying? To cover up his inappropriate activity.
Cmon. Dems are doing this to try to get them removed. Plain and Simple. The court mean everything to them.

They pissed about Roe V Wade among other things.

Connect the Dots.

Reactions: 30CAT
The court mean everything to them.
It should mean everything to everybody. It was the one aspect of the government that I held in high regard, because regardless of their personal political beliefs, there were standards and expectations that they would avoid personal ties.

However, that has gone to hell recently more than at any time in our modern history. And that is due to two Republicans. I would call out Democratic justices for doing the same. These two (Thomas and Alito) have greatly stained the group. They have opened up new, far lower standards and a lack of transparency and honesty.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
season 6 GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
I would call out Democratic justices for doing the same.
No you wouldn't. You'd come up with some bullshit excuse as to how or why their actions were different. That's both your and Raoul's entire shtick when questioned about the bullshit leftists do. Hell, there's a recent thread where you've both blamed unidentified third parties with planting shit on Hunter's laptop. Get the fvck outta here with that crap.

This is a calculated and planned effort by the Dems to get the justices removed and tainted. Period.

I've told you all they will stop at nothing. They are going to push and push. I am flat out telling you all this is what they are doing. If Mush is elected or put in place again they are going to removed Trump appointees and anyone else they feel is in their way.

They have bitched about the court for awhile now. They wanted to stack it. This is in their plans.

Period.

Don't come at me with some moral high ground. this is about power. Period.

Is this satire?

No shenanigans? I'm not sure the Thomas and Kavanagh confirmations were filled with "no shenanigans." There were protests outside of the justices house not long ago. They rolled out a rape charge from thirty years ago.

A decision was leaked recently (unprecedented). Where was the transparency there? You think that leak came from the MAGA side?

The Sotomayor book deal (aka money laundering) is shady as hell.

Half the butt hurt is because RBG apparently thought she could literally beat death and underwent a lobectomy for stage IV cancer (incredibly rare for an octogenarian)....instead of stepping down.

This is politics and a power play.

They're all corrupt and can you image the psyche of thinking you're a God like figure sitting on that court. The quicker we all realize they're all shady and approach them all with distrust the better we'll all be.

No you wouldn't. You'd come up with some bullshit excuse as to how or why their actions were different. That's both your and Raoul's entire shtick when questioned about the bullshit leftists do. Hell, there's a recent thread where you've both blamed unidentified third parties with planting shit on Hunter's laptop. Get the fvck outta here with that crap.
Government and power with the govt means everything to the left.

This is next in their plan. Period.

People need to wake up to where this country is heading. But, as long as people fall in line and buy the bullshit they will do it. They want control of the court, one way or another.

They are on no moral high ground.

Hell, there's a recent thread where you've both blamed unidentified third parties with planting shit on Hunter's laptop.
Your reading comprehension is so, so bad for even a tier three attorney.

I didn't blame anybody. I mentioned the possibility of that and questioned if it had happened. Hell, just look at the claims about Ashley Biden's diary where that exact same issue came into play with people saying the photos were not from her and that stuff was added into the diary to make it more damning.

No shenanigans?

Coming from the justices, historically.

There were protests outside of the justices house not long ago. They rolled out a rape charge from thirty years ago.

A decision was leaked recently (unprecedented). Where was the transparency there? You think that leak came from the MAGA side?

The Sotomayor book deal (aka money laundering) is shady as hell.

Half the butt hurt is because RBG apparently thought she could literally beat death and underwent a lobectomy for stage IV cancer (incredibly rare for an octogenarian)....instead of stepping down.
In other words, you're agreeing that this is all recent and wasn't like this previously, certainly not this egregious. Thanks for agreeing with my comment.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
It should mean everything to everybody. It was the one aspect of the government that I held in high regard, because regardless of their personal political beliefs, there were standards and expectations that they would avoid personal ties.

However, that has gone to hell recently more than at any time in our modern history. And that is due to two Republicans. I would call out Democratic justices for doing the same. These two (Thomas and Alito) have greatly stained the group. They have opened up new, far lower standards and a lack of transparency and honesty.
You wouldn't call out any Democrat, even if they sh#t in your mess kit.

You wouldn't call out any Democrat, even if they sh#t in your mess kit.
Oh, hi, shadow.

I wouldn't have a mess kit, because I am not a "sucker" (thanks, Donald) who signs up for the military.

Quick question. How many times has Biden bragged about ignoring the Supreme Court? One more question. If Alito should recuse himself because of his wife why does judge Merchan get a pass when his daughter is making millions off of the trump trial and he donated to Biden and an anti trump organization? You can't have it both ways

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
That's both your and Raoul's entire shtick when questioned about the bullshit leftists do.
Rifle might be a Democrat, but I am not. And I am far more concerned with my former party that has decided to go batshit crazy than the one that I never cared for anyways.

And that's a whole other thing: your schtick, and the schtick of your fellow idiots, is to think anyone criticizing the clown show you support is a "lib" or a "Dem". No, some of us just don't like clowns becoming the entire circus.
Hell, there's a recent thread where you've both blamed unidentified third parties with planting shit on Hunter's laptop
Hell, I provided a link that someone wrote new files on the data provided to your clowns and paraded by your clowns. Don't like it? Stop supporting clowns. Shit, if the Bidens are so crooked, why add files? That's just dumb, no need to. Fvckin' clowns.

And I'm still trying to figure out how a blind man runs a computer shop. There's some tiny shit inside computers lol. Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Rifle might be a Democrat, but I am not. And I am far more concerned with my former party that has decided to go batshit crazy than the one that I never cared for anyways.
Are you the one who is deleting threads?

A decision was leaked recently (unprecedented)
Hmmm....
You think that leak came from the MAGA side?
Very possible. And not because they are MAGA, it's because they are a religious nut. That's the most illogical class of people on Earth.

It's also possible that the investigation found nothing because this was known. Roberts has zero backbone in dealing with the two biggest assholes on the court, if it's one of their clerks he's not going to piss off the assholes.

I 100% believe the decision was leaked by someone on the right. It also isn’t the first decision leak. It isn’t even the first leak of an Alito decision.

Did you see what Dems put Thomas through during his confirmation.

More importantly, remember folks when I say this. Democrats will stop at nothing to maintain power. NOTHING. They are now going after Supreme Court Justices. That is the next big battle. Mark it down. I am right on many things and this is coming. They are going to attempt remove Republican nominees from the court.

They will do anything.
You've not been right about anything. You Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

You're just STUPID.

This is a calculated and planned effort by the Dems to get the justices removed and tainted. Period.

I've told you all they will stop at nothing. They are going to push and push. I am flat out telling you all this is what they are doing. If Mush is elected or put in place again they are going to removed Trump appointees and anyone else they feel is in their way.

They have bitched about the court for awhile now. They wanted to stack it. This is in their plans.

Period.

Don't come at me with some moral high ground. this is about power. Period.
You're an idiot trumptard.

Government and power with the govt means everything to the left.

This is next in their plan. Period.

People need to wake up to where this country is heading. But, as long as people fall in line and buy the bullshit they will do it. They want control of the court, one way or another.

They are on no moral high ground.
You're a lying trumptard.

You deplorables have also ruined that both

Do you mean like elected leaders giving out the names and addresses of members of the high court, causing illegal protests and an assassination attempt? That would be terrible, correct?

Dumbass.

It should mean everything to everybody

I'm sure you were concerned when a judge was nominated based on color, gender and couldn't define a woman, even though she is a woman, right?

I mean, what happens to you and us mere mortals if we hired based on race and gender?

Something tells me you didn't give a shit when Pedo-Joe did just that. Am I right?

He might be??? And you're a libertarian???

Man you are one delusional person...

Now for a dose of reality. Here is a list of Supreme Court confirmation votes. Study it and then tell me who politicized the process...

He might be??? And you're a libertarian???

Man you are one delusional person...

Now for a dose of reality. Here is a list of Supreme Court confirmation votes. Study it and then tell me who politicized the process...

first off “might” is a figure of speech, second off you leave John Tyler out of this

first off “might” is a figure of speech

🥱🥱🥱 Taking up for your fellow "libertarian"???

Raoul fancies himself as one of the few who thinks in absolutes and doesn't need to resort to "figures of speech"... I know you are a liberal but c'mon man! Even you should know that...

🥱🥱🥱 Taking up for your fellow "libertarian"???

Raoul fancies himself as one of the few who thinks in absolutes and doesn't need to resort to "figures of speech"... I know you are a liberal but c'mon man! Even you should know that...
You might be dense but I understand English.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT