ADVERTISEMENT

Shit that I know rifle knows all about

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
The best way to get as dried out as you can indefinitely.

He and other people who are body obsessed are generally more interested in doing this for health or impressing a damn chick or whatever.

I'm old, don't even like food anymore, I just want the damn shit off me. Currently ordering these bootleg Lasix online, which work like magic. It would be nice though not to have to depend on probably illegal shit that some ISIS worker probably spits in, but I'll risk it for now. Really I'm just afraid they'll fold and I'll be up shit creek.

I'm reading about dandelion root and other shit. Someway, I'll find so many ways to turn myself into a dead prune that nobody's going to hold me back. But I'm researching this shit and just know rifle knows all about it. He has probably read every book on it, tried it, whatever.

The whole thing with doctors on it shocks me. The doctors want you to just carry around pooling fluid in your feet and on your stomach. Yes, most people's stomach "water weight" is fat, but I don't even eat and know damn well that several pounds in one day after I piss this out is not fat. It's f--kin' excess fluid that just sits there. I don't need it. Just hurts and pushes up against what the hell I've got left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT