ADVERTISEMENT

Shithole State Passes Absurd Law

and no way in hell will our Constitution be terminated.
You sure of that?

I've said this here many times, and I cannot stress it enough: all we have is a general agreement we will follow the rules.

I'd rather not find out what happens when one or more branches of the government decides they no longer agree....especially when it is the branch that controls the military.

You sure of that?

I've said this here many times, and I cannot stress it enough: all we have is a general agreement we will follow the rules.

I'd rather not find out what happens when one or more branches of the government decides they no longer agree....especially when it is the branch that controls the military.
Then you should be concerned about the installed fascist regime destroying our institutions

Reactions: 30CAT
Further, without The Ten Commandments, your argument is that we’d never have reached the conclusion that it’s better for society to not allow killing each other, stealing from each other, or slandering each other. Brilliant.

I wonder how all of those other non-Christian nations were able to outlaw murder, stealing, etc. without their belief/adoption of The Ten Commandments?
It's a fact of history that other societies had laws before the Hebrews got the Ten Commandments. It's arguable that the Hebrews got the idea from other societies; surely they were familiar with laws from their time in Egypt. The Code of Hammurabi, the Code of Ur-Nammu, etc predate the Ten Commandments. The conclusions were reached before the Hebrew religion even developed.

Dp-jJX.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT