ADVERTISEMENT

Shitty service

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Thanks China Virus lockdowns. Restaurants have never been the same. Shitty service ans attitudes. Screwed up hours.

Don't give me things are that good..there's a large number of people l, especially able bodied males, not working.

Shit has been screwed up over that damn China Virus lockdown

Last edited:
Reactions: IslandHerd1
Agreed. I knew all along we should have kept things up and running. Mega problems down stream and it’s showing. This is one area I think Trump messed up. He should have mandated no lockdowns as part of the strategy and then let the states proceed from that base level angle.

Reactions: 19MU88
I thought this thread was about Meg's military service and the shitty $2.37/hourly pay he received while protecting us . . . in Panama.

I thought this thread was about Meg's military service and the shitty $2.37/hourly pay he received while protecting us . . . in Panama.

No, it's an intervention thread. We're here to support you and to help you take the first step in getting over your obsession with me.

You people must not be treating the staff right. All the waitresses love me. I always tip above 20% and remember some little personal tidbit to discuss.

My usual breakfast waitress for Friday was stressed because she was trying to work and prepare a Sweet 16 party for her daughter. I told her what a good mother she was to care about her child and left a generous tip. She told me how much she appreciated me and we talked a while about parenting. I didn’t tell her I don’t have any kids.

You people must not be treating the staff right. All the waitresses love me. I always tip above 20% and remember some little personal tidbit to discuss.

My usual breakfast waitress for Friday was stressed because she was trying to work and prepare a Sweet 16 party for her daughter. I told her what a good mother she was to care about her child and left a generous tip. She told me how much she appreciated me and we talked a while about parenting. I didn’t tell her I don’t have any kids.
I tip very well also. But the tip.is at the end.

Overall, the service and quality has declined since China Virus and stupid shutdowns.

Herdman makes a lot of truthful points here. I'll take it a step further and point out that one person is responsible for killing millions and ruining the lives of 10s of millions more, and that person is the lying, conniving Doc Fauci.

greed, will you join me in condemning the actions of the lying, conniving Doc Fauci? I applaud you for dismissing all his lies and breaking all of his lockdown rules. Hope you had fun in north Carolina while most were dumb enough to stay locked up.

Herdman makes a lot of truthful points here. I'll take it a step further and point out that one person is responsible for killing millions and ruining the lives of 10s of millions more, and that person is the lying, conniving Doc Fauci.

greed, will you join me in condemning the actions of the lying, conniving Doc Fauci? I applaud you for dismissing all his lies and breaking all of his lockdown rules. Hope you had fun in north Carolina while most were dumb enough to stay locked up.
This was a very good and truthful post

Reactions: mlblack16.
We have been through this before, I work in my company's Canadian division.
Yep, and you do good work.

Yep, and you do good work.

Is that a division of a US company?

You didn’t state that it was a U.S. company. Try again. And stop asking questions as your posts.
Sorry, I should not have assumed that you thought I was talking about any country other than the United States. That organization must have a parent organization outside of Canada. I would ask, but we all know how you would react.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT