ADVERTISEMENT

Slob Chuggins is about to be fired

Poor effort to self defend. Read the article in the Herald Dispatch.
I don't need to read our crappy newspaper to form my own opinion. I am not a Gen Z and therefore can actually form my own opinion without media telling me what to think. But thanks

Gen Z reads newspapers?
No, but they don't read anything. They get their knowledge from tiktok and memes on instagram. The less I align the Gen Z, the more I know I am right.

Remember- this is the generation that recently claimed there are 72 genders.

Last edited:
My last take on this subject after reading all the comments. People in sports don’t get fired because they said something stupid. They get fired for BEING stupid. Their employers don’t want to take the risk of their stupidity. Most of these announcers are former jocks who played sports instead of going to college to learn broadcasting.

My last take on this subject after reading all the comments. People in sports don’t get fired because they said something stupid. They get fired for BEING stupid. Their employers don’t want to take the risk of their stupidity. Most of these announcers are former jocks who played sports instead of going to college to learn broadcasting.
Nah... look at some of the people in sports commentating that have been cancelled for ridiculous reasons. It's only because the companies don't want the backlash. Companies have no spines, just like most liberals.

Ja Morant is about to be suspended again for the gun problem. Guns can actually physically harm people. But he won't be kicked off the team or released for something way worse than saying the word "fag". But because of cancel culture baby bitches that consume our world, companies get scared of the twitter mob and backlash and protesting and looting all in the name of social justice. WVU just didn't want to deal with the bitches, so they punished Huggins. At least he wasn't fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT