ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump get to call witnesses.

If the election is close and he decides to challege and the challenge is still ongoing when the electors are being selected then obviously you would want to have your slate ready incase your challenge is successful. If Biden wants to discuss with public officials that are Dems where specific challenges etc can possibly be made to increase your vote totals then sure.
The electors were certified by the states previous to Jan 6. I thought you cons were big fans of states rights. No?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Uh, you do know the executive branch is over criminal prosecutions, right? And that the left controls the executive, right? And no matter what, they ain't indicting their own, right? Right???
Ok, then impeach Biden. Your republican representatives are either stupid and/or cowards.

• Haha
weak-sauce.gif
Hey_rube2.gif

Do you believe his lawyers who filed all of those suits after the 2020 election are big fvckups?

None of those ever made it to discovery, they were tossed due to lack of standing. No legal discovery has occurred over the 2020 election before.

What evidence were they not able to present? I know in one case they were expressed concern over the number of observers where the ballots were being counted.
Thet now have ability to subpoena basically whoever they want as he is a defendent. They never had that ability before.

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
There was nothing fake about them. You should use the term Alternate electors
You're an idiot and a liar. They were fake electors. You'll be able to read about some of them being prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced. They stupidly chose that alternative.

• Haha
Those are all statements that will come back to haunt him. Contrast those with the hundreds of statements of him denying losing, claiming he was cheated, and alleging fraud on the part of the dems. How do you determine intent from a guy that changes his position on everything on a whim? It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Another interesting aspect is several of these statutes are being charged in ways they were never intended to be used. How far will the courts go in allowing this? Typically, on criminal statutes - especially in recent years - they've moved away from broad interpretation towards a more strict reading. That's why we've seen things like the Armed Career Criminal Act and career offender designations gutted by SCOTUS.
All the reason to not want him back in thr white house.

All the reason to not want him back in thr white house.
You make that sound like I'm a Trump supporter. (1) I don't like the man. Never have. Voted for him last time because I hate leftist even more than I dislike Trump. (2) I can think he's a complete p.o.s. and still believe these new charges are bullshit, because I'm not a sheep.

You make that sound like I'm a Trump supporter. (1) I don't like the man. Never have. Voted for him last time because I hate leftist even more than I dislike Trump. (2) I can think he's a complete p.o.s. and still believe these new charges are bullshit, because I'm not a sheep.
I never said you did. I just was pointing out that those were valid reasons to not want him back.

Thet now have ability to subpoena basically whoever they want as he is a defendent. They never had that ability before.
so when it turns out there’s absolutely nothing that comes from them being able to do that will you accept that the election was fairly decided?

Hey oath breaker, were those other times crimes. Because this latest one IS.

An alleged crime. I can charge you with murder, but if I can’t prove someone is actually dead and you caused that death, did you break the law?

so when it turns out there’s absolutely nothing that comes from them being able to do that will you accept that the election was fairly decided?
It has already been proven the DOJ and fbi manipulated big tech...election interference.

We also know some states went around their legislatures and state laws regarding elections.

Throw in the covid bull crap and there you go.

• Sad
This is true. Pence in particular.
Haaaa. Like what. Hey Trump I disagree?
.Trump had every right to consult differing opinions..damn he had a constitutional attorney telling him ways to have recounts done and constitutional avenues to look at the election. That's not illegal.

• Sad
Your vote = your support.

No one forces you to cast your ballot in any race. Leave it blank. And with the EC, there really is no concern for most Americans in sticking to their conscience. I'm pretty sure you don't live in one of the big 5 swing states in 2020.

.Trump had every right to consult differing opinions..damn he had a constitutional attorney telling him ways to have recounts done and constitutional avenues to look at the election. That's not illegal.
Like what? Try reading the indictment, you might find out.

John Eastman is both bat shit crazy and incompetent...which is why he is being disbarred.

Kitty has probably heard this one: what do you call the person who graduates last in his law class? An attorney.

Trump had every right to consult differing opinions..damn he had a constitutional attorney telling him ways to have recounts done and constitutional avenues to look at the election. That's not illegal.
^^all fine and dandy, oath breaker. He's not being charged for consulting with others. Your orange jesus had a right to explore all legal avenues. He's being charged for acting through criminal avenues. He's guilty as sin and you're blind as a bat.

• Haha
DC is scared shitless of Trump. Why? The people are seeing through their bullshit. They are afraid od more outsiders exposing them and regular people waking up.

They will do anything to maintain power and corruption.

I want to stick a finger in their eye. They get away with all kids of stuff and pillage the masses.

• Sad
DC is scared shitless of Trump. Why? The people are seeing through their bullshit. They are afraid od more outsiders exposing them and regular people waking up.

They will do anything to maintain power and corruption.

I want to stick a finger in their eye. They get away with all kids of stuff and pillage the masses.
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT