ADVERTISEMENT

So...Who is heading to Boise

I’ll be there. Flying in Tuesday. Going into Oregon Wednesday, part of Idaho Thursday, game Friday, another direction in Idaho Saturday and flying out Sunday. Go Herd!

Reactions: TronMartinez4Prez
We'll be there, thru Denver, Cheyenne, Laramie, Pocatello; then into Boise early/mid-day on Friday. Following up the game with trip into Ogden and Salt Lake City. Hope to cap it off with a night in Vail, never been there before either. Can't wait to get to the Joan again on the 14th.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
If anyone has an extra plane ticket, I'm available to go to Boise as well... I'll cover my hotel and game ticket. :)

3 of us heading out. Flying into Salt Lake City, driving to Boise, then 5 days in Yellowstone. Should be a great trip.

Was in Yellowstone in July. If you've never been, take in Lamar Valley, the Gibbon River area and north Yellowstone. Gardiner, MT is a cool little town at the northern entrance where the Roosevelt arch is located. Everywhere you go in the park is a looks like a post card. Enjoy - it's an incredible place.

Gardiner, MT is a cool little town at the northern entrance where the Roosevelt arch is located. Everywhere you go in the park is a looks like a post card. Enjoy - it's an incredible place.

I concur with that, Gardiner is a really cool little town. I had to stop the car for a small herd of Elk to saunter across the street in the middle of town. Not far from there is Gallatin National Forest which is a place I kind of stumbled on and Im glad I did, its a gorgeous park with beautiful scenery.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
What section is everyone sitting in? I’m considering pulling the trigger on this. There’s plenty of cheap tickets on the ticket sites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT