ADVERTISEMENT

Is Anyone in the Marshall Administration

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Smith and Spears watching? What are you waiting on? Especially Brad Smith. How can you be satisfied with mediocrity? When more fans choose to spend their dollars elsewhere maybe then. And Spears? Firing or releasing coaches other than the big two. Got to wonder how much deeper in losing we have to endure before changes are made. JMO

Smith and Spears watching? What are you waiting on? Especially Brad Smith. How can you be satisfied with mediocrity? When more fans choose to spend their dollars elsewhere maybe then. And Spears? Firing or releasing coaches other than the big two. Got to wonder how much deeper in losing we have to endure before changes are made. JMO
I understand the frustration, I really do! But I’ll have to save all arguments till next season. This year went down the crap shoot, Huff Fired people that needed fired, hopefully Hires people that want to develop players and are creative enough to get first downs, Huff has 1 season left so make or break, up to him.

I’m pretty sure Marshall can be considered lucky to have played in a bowl games this year. Winning a bowl game was a far stretch of the imagination…

Crap Season but could have been worse…

GO HERD!!

I understand the frustration, I really do! But I’ll have to save all arguments till next season. This year went down the crap shoot, Huff Fired people that needed fired, hopefully Hires people that want to develop players and are creative enough to get first downs, Huff has 1 season left so make or break, up to him.

I’m pretty sure Marshall can be considered lucky to have played in a bowl games this year. Winning a bowl game was a far stretch of the imagination…

Crap Season but could have been worse…

GO HERD!!
You honestly think there's still hope for Huff?

Please study your dictionary.
Then edit your post. Mediocrity should be replaced ith 'bad'.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Spears is so upset with the debacle last night that he'll fire the girls cheerleading coach!

Chad Pennington was watching and thinking WTF! He has to be saying - get Huff out of here to protect his son.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999

Online fans: Post about how players and administrators shouldn't read/pay attention to social media, or negative posts about them.

Also online fans: "Hey AD and MU, if you're reading this..."

Reactions: goherd73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT