ADVERTISEMENT

Special counsel appointed in Russia probe

I said several things. Want to remind us?
Clinton wasn't being investigated never charged with a crime wait until the end don't jump conclusions. Basically the exact opposite of everything you're doing with trump right now.

There is no evidence trump committed a crime. Calls to impeach are premature

Clinton wasn't being investigated never charged with a crime wait until the end don't jump conclusions. Basically the exact opposite of everything you're doing with trump right now.

There is no evidence trump committed a crime. Calls to impeach are premature

I said Hillary wasn't being investigated "for a crime". I made myself perfectly clear several times and evidently you STILL didn't get it. It's not CRIMINAL to break POLICY. I have not jumped to conclusions other than cheetos is a moron, which has always been perfectly true and clear from the beginning. There DOES appear to be evidence, not proof, that he has committed a crime. Obstruction of justice. Call to impeach may be premature. I'll be suprised if he lasts a term.

I said Hillary wasn't being investigated "for a crime". I made myself perfectly clear several times and evidently you STILL didn't get it. It's not CRIMINAL to break POLICY. I have not jumped to conclusions other than cheetos is a moron, which has always been perfectly true and clear from the beginning. There DOES appear to be evidence, not proof, that he has committed a crime. Obstruction of justice. Call to impeach may be premature. I'll be suprised if he lasts a term.
There was proof hillary destroyed evidence

EG its going to be a bad 4 years for you. Best thing u can do is throw yourself into your work and dont watch tv. Hey you hiring any skilled carpenters? Of course I need cash under the table. No unemployment insurance on me so that will save you on some money. Dont have to give me insurance the us goverment has my back. Reckon I could get me a free phone with my medical guard. Those are smart phones now. We have 2 but i want the trump phone.

Mueller has been granted permission in the order to investigate and prosecute against any wrongdoings uncovered in the probe. Not just limited to Russian collusion in the elections. This makes things even more interesting. Walden make some microwave popcorn and sit back and watch.

My microwave went out last December. Didn't bother to replace it. 50 bucks to heat up a chicken patty? Back to the Wendy's kiddie menu for me. Those chicken nuggets are damn good. And the little hamburger. Wendy's is still the best hamburger in the business.

Win lose or draw, all I'm going to do is drink a bunch of pop and eat a bunch of slop. So really, this stuff is not interesting at all.

November 8 was interesting. Seeing fellow rednecks on the road with Trump signs, American flags, etc. is interesting. Watching David Muir squint and a bunch of liberals act like Wheel of Fortune contestants is not interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT