ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game weekend events

Why even include this?
Marshall's football team is coming into the 2023 season boasting of one of the nation's longest winning streaks after winning the final five games of the 2022 season.

Why even include this?
Marshall's football team is coming into the 2023 season boasting of one of the nation's longest winning streaks after winning the final five games of the 2022 season.
Why include the Friday events? Years past they had a bowling tournament. They decided on the cornhole to allow more folks the opportunity to participate. Chad lays it out pretty well here:

Nowhere in my quote did it mention anything about Friday's events. Would you like me to provide a quote of your quote of my quote?
I shouldn't have assumed that your comment "why even include this?" referenced Fridays events. But, feel free to quote my quote or any other quote that you would like quote.

I shouldn't have assumed that your comment "why even include this?" referenced Fridays events. But, feel free to quote my quote or any other quote that you would like quote.
Nope. When I stated "Why even include this?" and followed it with "Marshall's football team is coming into the 2023 season boasting of one of the nation's longest winning streaks after winning the final five games of the 2022 season." I was referring to h "Marshall's football team is coming into the 2023 season boasting of one of the nation's longest winning streaks after winning the final five games of the 2022 season.", not the cornhole game. I can see how one could easily confuse the events being held on Friday with what I posted.

• Wow
Reactions: ru4_mu2
I personally can't stand it when college football fans of any team bring chicken salad to a tailgate that has a bunch of fruit added to it.

And @herdfan06 you can quote me on this, punk!

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT