ADVERTISEMENT

Stacey Abrams says it is hard to vote.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
How damn hard is it? It is literrally one of the easiest things you can do if you want to do it.

There are some lazy ass slack jaws in this country. Let's just call it for what it is.

I read where Oprah is not sleeping well, out of fear that the plump, race-baiting Abrams will lose again.

raoul, if you need a link to that, look it up yourself A-Hole.

How hard is it to post a link, so we don't have to take your word for it and can evaluate her statement without your filter?

There are some lazy ass slack jaws on this board.
The big moose was just on tv saying it.

I read where Oprah is not sleeping well, out of fear that the plump, race-baiting Abrams will lose again.

raoul, if you need a link to that, look it up yourself A-Hole.
Obama is going to Atlanta to get the natives worked up.

Let the cheating begin.

Dems know their core constituency: the parasite class, who can't be bothered to remember to get out of bed on election day to keep the gravy train running. This is why they need 6 months of mail-in voting and ballot harvesting. The most popular occupation in democrat politics is "community organizer."

Really how damn hard is it. There is early voting. Absentee voting. Early voting on Saturdays. People.have been voting for hundreds of years and these lowest common denominators can't figure out how to do it now with every opportunity to do so?

Really how damn hard is it. There is early voting. Absentee voting. Early voting on Saturdays. People.have been voting for hundreds of years and these lowest common denominators can't figure out how to do it now with every opportunity to do so?
Return to only allowing property owners to vote. Maybe extend it to net taxpayers. Anyone who is a net recipient from the government gets no say. The adults make the decisions.

Also repeal the 19th Amendment. Allowing women to vote has been a disaster for the country.

Return to only allowing property owners to vote. Maybe extend it to net taxpayers. Anyone who is a net recipient from the government gets no say. The adults make the decisions.

Also repeal the 19th Amendment. Allowing women to vote has been a disaster for the country.
I agree. you need to have net skin the game to vote.

Women are too emotional based and it has been downhill since then. Really women want to be lead. If they would admit it that is what they want.

Too many leeches with the same vote as ther real taxpayers. The leeches are voting themselves more blood to suck and there are people using them as pawns to get elected and maintain power.

Women are too emotional based and it has been downhill since then. Really women want to be lead. If they would admit it that is what they want.

Too many leeches with the same vote as ther real taxpayers. The leeches are voting themselves more blood to suck and there are people using them as pawns to get elected and maintain power.
You guys should move to Saudi Arabia then all your wishes might just come true...You guys talk nonsense.

How damn hard is it? It is literrally one of the easiest things you can do if you want to do it.

There are some lazy ass slack jaws in this country. Let's just call it for what it is.
When you're as morbidly obese as she is, just going to the bathroom is a chore.

Georgia voters continued to hit record breaking turnout on day three of Early Voting. As of Thursday morning, just under 400,000 Georgia voters have cast their ballot during in-person Early Voting, with 126,918 showing up on Wednesday, October 19th. Wednesday’s total marks a 63.3% increase from day three of 2018 midterm Early Voting and is only slightly under the total of day three of Early Voting in the 2020 Presidential election.

Apparently, it's not that hard. Typical lib needing something to bitch about, no matter if it's true or not.

Reactions: KyMUfan

Says the guy that screeches here on the daily about some new thing that’s going to end America

Georgia voters continued to hit record breaking turnout on day three of Early Voting. As of Thursday morning, just under 400,000 Georgia voters have cast their ballot during in-person Early Voting, with 126,918 showing up on Wednesday, October 19th. Wednesday’s total marks a 63.3% increase from day three of 2018 midterm Early Voting and is only slightly under the total of day three of Early Voting in the 2020 Presidential election.

Apparently, it's not that hard. Typical lib needing something to bitch about, no matter if it's true or not.
Hurray for Georgia. Here in Kentucky I am not allowed to vote by mail even though I am unable to drive now. Have to depend on someone else to get me to the polls. This is not a problem for me but it might be for others in a similar situation. This is a new voting law here in this state.

Sure hope we don’t go into a recession, with insane price hikes, major rate increases, sky rocketing energy costs, food/supply shortages, & millions losing their savings & investments. Better not vote gop or those things could become a reality.

That is a freaking lie and you know it. If the Republicans gain control of Congress we will have another great depression like in 1929. When the ultra rich get all the money depression is bound to happen. This is what you with your ideas that you are clammoring for would happen.
57.1 percent of american households ended up not paying individual income taxes last year.

Sooooooo

Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
Hurray for Georgia. Here in Kentucky I am not allowed to vote by mail even though I am unable to drive now. Have to depend on someone else to get me to the polls. This is not a problem for me but it might be for others in a similar situation. This is a new voting law here in this state.
According to the state of Kentucky you can request an absentee ballot. I know we are all in shock that you’re wrong AGAIN

57.1 percent of american households ended up not paying individual income taxes last year.

Sooooooo
Some of those were very poor and some were rich getting out of paying and some dont pay when they should and could get in trouble later. Also a lot of corporations paid no tax and some of that went to overseas governments. I will repeat when the income tax was first put into effect only the top 7 percent of earners paid the tax.

If Trump would do an about-face on mail-in ballots & encourage Republicans to mail in a ballot, I think he wins easily.

I cannot reqest one and you are wrong again. The new voting law blocks me.
I did your work for you. You have absolutely no clue what you’re spewing. You know the old saying “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”. Yeah those are words you should live by

I did your work for you. You have absolutely no clue what you’re spewing. You know the old saying “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”. Yeah those are words you should live by

This is a third party group and it is not legal to use this in Kentucky.

Wrong yet again...

Who tells you this stuff and why do you believe them?

KY has mail-in ballots AND a portal for those that can't use paper ballots.

Official KY website

"If you have a disability that prevents you from marking a paper ballot and you would like to request an accessible absentee ballot, please contact your county clerk for guidance related to the state's accessible absentee portal."

1. A resident of Kentucky who is a covered voter as defined in KRS 117A.010;
  2. A student who temporarily resides outside the county of his or her residence;
  3. Incarcerated in jail and charged with a crime, but has not been convicted of the crime;
  4. Changing or has changed his or her place of residence to a different state while the registration books are closed in the new state of residence before an election of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, in which case the voter shall be permitted to cast a mail-in absentee ballot for electors for President and Vice President of the United States only;
  5. Temporarily residing outside the state but still eligible to vote in this state;
  6. Prevented from voting in person at the polls on election day and from casting an excused or no-excuse in-person absentee ballot on all days in-person absentee voting is conducted because he or she will be absent from the county of his or her residence all hours and all days excused or no-excuse in person absentee voting is conducted;
  7. A participant in the Secretary of State's crime victim address confidentiality protection program as authorized by KRS 14.312; or
  8. Not able to appear at the polls on election day or the days excused or no-excuse in-person absentee voting is conducted on the account of age, disability, or illness, and who has not been declared mentally disabled by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Reactions: 19MU88
The site I linked to is informative only. With your posts it make sense that you DONT use information in Kentucky. Once again you’ve been proven wrong. I suggest you leave this thread with what ever dignity you have left

There’s definitely old toilet paper lingering down there for her.

cosplayer-dressed-as-a-klingon-at-the-14th-annual-official-star-trek-picture-id483315480

Wrong yet again...

Who tells you this stuff and why do you believe them?

KY has mail-in ballots AND a portal for those that can't use paper ballots.

Official KY website

"If you have a disability that prevents you from marking a paper ballot and you would like to request an accessible absentee ballot, please contact your county clerk for guidance related to the state's accessible absentee portal."

1. A resident of Kentucky who is a covered voter as defined in KRS 117A.010;
  2. A student who temporarily resides outside the county of his or her residence;
  3. Incarcerated in jail and charged with a crime, but has not been convicted of the crime;
  4. Changing or has changed his or her place of residence to a different state while the registration books are closed in the new state of residence before an election of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, in which case the voter shall be permitted to cast a mail-in absentee ballot for electors for President and Vice President of the United States only;
  5. Temporarily residing outside the state but still eligible to vote in this state;
  6. Prevented from voting in person at the polls on election day and from casting an excused or no-excuse in-person absentee ballot on all days in-person absentee voting is conducted because he or she will be absent from the county of his or her residence all hours and all days excused or no-excuse in person absentee voting is conducted;
  7. A participant in the Secretary of State's crime victim address confidentiality protection program as authorized by KRS 14.312; or
  8. Not able to appear at the polls on election day or the days excused or no-excuse in-person absentee voting is conducted on the account of age, disability, or illness, and who has not been declared mentally disabled by a court of competent jurisdiction.
I got a small card from the people who run it and it had one thing that keeps me from using mail in voting. This does not tell the whole story. So shut up about it . I will go to the polls with my daughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT