ADVERTISEMENT

Starting QB

Really?

Lmao. If I felt someone sold me fraudulent tickets, I would also not contact them in any way over the next five months even though I had their email which also has their phone number on it. I would also not get on the website we shared a messaging board in order to contact them and let them know.

I would disappear for five months, never contact the person who sold me the tickets and in fact disappear completely from the aforementioned message board.

Sounds legit. Not to mention I’m sure if I cared enough we can drudge up his gameday reports from the tournament. Surely if he had ticket trouble he would have mentioned it then instead of almost five months later on a social media site the seller is not even registered to.

It’s fine. Fever you need the money. Just own up to it. Don’t make excuses that no one will believe. I sold them to you in good faith and you didn’t follow through. I will still be able to buy food and make my car payment.
Next time don’t sell me fraudulent tickets then lol I’m not playing around with you anymore. I’ll donate 200 to the Big green in my name myself.

Next time don’t sell me fraudulent tickets then lol I’m not playing around with you anymore. I’ll donate 200 to the Big green in my name myself.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha What does this mean? Of it means you pulled a dtard and ran away for 6 months hoping people wouldn’t remember you being a cheap skate and not paying for tickets. Instead you create another screen name and ply ignorant. That says much more about you than Marshallisqbu’s supposed fraudulent tickets

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
@Chris McLaughlin

Do the right thing for HerdF(or)ever after not paying for Marshall tournament basketball tickets, now after 5 months of disappearing comes back and accuses @marshallisqbu of selling fraud tickets. That BS

O3DHIA5.gif

Have we established that he is truly @Herd Fever? Because, I can confirm @Herd Fever is still logging on the site. He’s just not commenting. Just confused as to why he’d carry two screen names.
Josh, it is 10000% not whoever everyone on this entire site thinks it is. I made an account yesterday for the first time and I was jumped on for someone owing someone $200. So after awhile I just rolled with it. But I’m happy to privatiely message you on twitter to confirm my actual identity.

Josh, it is 10000% not whoever everyone on this entire site thinks it is. I made an account yesterday for the first time and I was jumped on for someone owing someone $200. So after awhile I just rolled with it. But I’m happy to privatiely message you on twitter to confirm my actual identity.

Haha, I trust you.

So what’s with the post on Pullman where you actually claim to be Fever? Why would you possibly offer that info? Sorry, not buying it...

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
You should re-read it sarcastically, it really helps
So perhaps you are just guilty of exhibiting about the worst possible judgement of anyone I’ve ever seen on this board. Maybe you just haven’t been around long enough to understand exactly who you were sarcastically “claiming” to be. If that’s the case then please accept my apologies. I truly hope that’s the case....

Last edited:
So perhaps you are just guilty as exhibiting about the worst possible judgement of anyone I’ve ever seen on this board. Maybe you just haven’t been around long enough to understand exactly who you were sarcastically “claiming” to be. If that’s the case then please accept my apologies. I truly hope that’s the case....
I have been around 24 hours so no I have absolutely no idea what anyone has been talking about. I legitimately thought people talked about Marshall athletics on this website

Reactions: 19MU88 and herd66
Came here looking to see how Thomson was doing because I was thinking about taking him as a sleeper QB in my college fantasy slow draft. Came away not only thinking that AT's shoulder is gimpy, but also intrigued by a who done it over some basketball tix. Thanks, guys, for the entertainment. See y'all in Columbia week 3.

BTW, I am probably taking Marshall with one of my Defense picks. 9 starters back and less than 20 pts per game last year is worth noting.

Last edited:
Came here looking to see how Thomson was doing because I was thinking about taking him as a sleeper QB in my college fantasy slow draft. Came away not only thinking that AT's shoulder is gimpy, but also intrigued by a who done it over some basketball tix. Thanks, guys, for the entertainment. See y'all in Columbia week 3.

BTW, I am probably taking Marshall with one of my Defense picks. 9 starters back and less than 20 pts per game last year is worth noting.
Yeah, and I'm thinking you're a nerd in real life.

Hahaha on Twitter, that's gold. ...yeah I will PM you my Twitter....

No worries. We have people like that on our board, too. We had a thread on our board the other day and most of our posters realize Marshall is bringing a team capable of beating us. Beat us last time you visited. Should be a good one. Good luck with your season.
I want to apologize for my previous post directed towards you. With the high level of stress associated with the possible return of the famous Herd Fever, I was quick to think that someone created a new troll profile, likely that YAGs guy.

Welcome to the forum.

I want to apologize for my previous post directed towards you. With the high level of stress associated with the possible return of the famous Herd Fever, I was quick to think that someone created a new troll profile, likely that YAGs guy.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, I appreciate the apology. Always liked Marshall....hope yall have a good season.

Reactions: kdbherdon
ADVERTISEMENT